Quantcast

Everyone's Ride Gallery

BMCarter

Monkey
Oct 10, 2007
Santa Barbara
HAHAHAHAHA, thanks for the pics of my crash! I had a really good run going up until that point when I threw it all away! Tried to make it up on the wall, but I guess I will never know how much time that fall cost me.

I was laughing all the way home yesterday at what you yelled "JUST RIP IT, GO!!!!" fricken tape got caught in my shifter, changed me down a bunch of gears.

Yeah what ever! Lined up saw E. Suarez, "damn he's fast and he moved back to Z from sport."

"who's this guy rocking a chargers jersey?"

"The Sluck should of claimed strep throat and just stood home, he's getting smoked."

"The sluck beat me by 3hundreth's of a second. Why did I coast up to the road crossing?"

"The Chargers lost." "Yeah the Chargers lost!"

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
"The Chargers lost." "Yeah the Chargers lost!"
AMEN to that. Santee and Chula Vista fans, take down your chargers flags from your vehicles. It's over!

The Sluck, The Dominator, didn't even see you as a threat. But 300th of a sec margin should put you as a blimp on his whoop-ass radar. Hello, blimp! :D

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Hey Ozzer....

I have nasty oriental calves. :dead:
Thanks for the pic, luara.
As proof, I haul my butt back on the course fresh off my race run so the whiny Z Class sandbaggers would quit bitching that noone sticks around for their race run. I support racing.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Wow seems to be more graphitti on the wall! Donny loves that zig Zag to the first fire road!

Nice footage and extremely clean/stable what camera?
Couple of us are talking about heading down there with a couple buckets of paint and cleaning alot of that up. I think if we get about 20 people or so with a roller and a gallon of paint, we could really clean it up, and help out with the image of Mtn biking there.

About the coarse, Donny tried to keep it safe in the wind, least he had some warning about the wind this time around

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
So on Sunday me and my friends had a "F**ck the SB" party. Basically instead of watching football we rode all day and night in my buddy's yard. Things got a little crazy towards the evening but whatever. Haha.

During the early part of the day we had a race on the course that was set up. Only a 30sec. course so we did a three run format.

Me hucking the sweet drop.

On my "race run"

Messing around at night on the course. Trying to set up for the right hand corner right after the rock.

So glad I'm not in this one! But ya...it was some good times.

BMCarter

Monkey
Oct 10, 2007
Santa Barbara
Shane - Check your PM box on sbeuro

The course was in Traver's backyard. It was so much more legit than I anticipated for a backyard course, it was really fun.

I got PWN3D by the drop though, messed myself up pretty good so I opted to sit out the race as there was no F'ing way I was going to hit the drop again and mess myself up more.

and Mike, I think the other pic of Kegan on the drop is a lot funnier! You got a link to all the pictures?

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Shane - Check your PM box on sbeuro

The course was in Traver's backyard. It was so much more legit than I anticipated for a backyard course, it was really fun.

I got PWN3D by the drop though, messed myself up pretty good so I opted to sit out the race as there was no F'ing way I was going to hit the drop again and mess myself up more.

and Mike, I think the other pic of Kegan on the drop is a lot funnier! You got a link to all the pictures?
The only photos I really have of it are on my facebook. Garrett still has my camera but once I get it back I'll get some to you.

WESWashDH

Chimp
Feb 9, 2009
1. WTF happened to involve some superb gayness in that picure!
2. That Garret kid is ****ed up, thinks he all the ****! and is a big lying Douche!! Raced him last year and recognized him, and he is quite the Douche!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
News Flash, there's no such thing as mud in Fontucker.

My legs hurt so bad I didn't go any further from the finish area to take pics.

open ur eyes

The Sluck was laughing at this pic :D

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Tcastle lining up for the man line

former two-time champ, The Sluck, drove Miss daisy around the rock.

Ultranoob gapped to flat the whole thing..enuff to edge dhmike... and dirtymike. :p

The new slayer in band camp, Higgins, pulled all the Z Class racers' diapers way up with a 5 sec win and beatdown.

thrash talking from start to finish...and for the next two weeks in their blogs, myspace, facebook, TXTing, etc

dialing 1-900-GET-ME-OUTTA-HERE.

fun stuff..

GO RIDE

Last edited:

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
I stayed at home, meditating. For bootleg will be a show of hardtail fury that will strike fear in to the hearts of my Z class superiors.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Heres the drop at the bike park! Zack is 6' and the cameras at a down angle looking up so it doesnt look as high, hes standing at the usuall landing area. Landed 3' in front of where hes standing last week and took a wrist ache on! Not the biggest but a good local place to ride! :thumb:

Last edited:

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Riding conditions here in SB are EPIC right now :D Granted, these photos were taken when I rode moto and not DH but the DH trail conditions are AMAZING!

I'm sorry, but who camps on top of a water tower next to a road! Honestly!!

SNOW!!!

You can see all the snow in the background on the hills. So fun to ride in!

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Hey, so if anybody has photos of me crashing or looking pinned before the crash(es) let me know! Rider 265A

Ya...I messed up pretty badly by blowing up a wheel on my last practice run and got to the start 1:30 before my start and was exhausted. THEN, my bike ghost shifted through every gear since it was not my wheel/cassette and was really f'd up.
HEHE...oh well, I loved that course!!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
We wish it's like this in Fontucker 362.5 days in a year..plus some 2000-3000ft more elevation...half funtional chairlift system.

Some saturday practice pics my wife took.

Chumbas are pretty good.

Remember when Bubba Stewart used to launched off everything?
This kid kinda reminds me of Bubba's early moto days.

Few of the only dozen rocks that popped on the course.

Internet downhillers take note, he's way faster with his setup than you will ever be even on your gram-starved chi-chi bike.

At age over 40 (or 50?), he's faster than your dad, your grandpa and your uncle Jim combined. Keep ridng, foos

My Red Fire Cousin

Looks retardedly slow. :p

Looks faster than the above pic. :D

Ahahhaa.. holeshot

Don't mess around the alleys in between pit areas in SRC Village with Burnsie of Division 26 looming around.

My precious will soon be on two wheels..I still can't beleive I'm a dad.
Dude in the "Bike Nerd" shirt is really a nerd and an ass.
I asked, "how do you cut down handlebars?" He said, "don't buy them wide."

.99 cent bike repair stand

Bike nerd on patrol psyching out the Z and ZA Class riders zoning out all over the parking lot.

race pics coming up.

Last edited:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
He was laughing at one of Dirtymike's teammates struggling in the rock garden. Tact!

Dirtymike just missed it.

Waylon

Nathan Wright with The Sluck "Bike Nerd" in the background showing no absolute respect for the pros and all.

Big House with The Sluck looking unimpressed with the line selection in the background.

Belt Buckle

Q - faster than your dad, your great grandfather and John Wayne combined.

brought to you by RED FIRE UST Compatible bighit DH Wheels by Fulcrum.

Kevin Eye-Yellow -dude better be the next best hope in the international affair.

I didn't know you could use Sham Wow for polishing. Ka-Booooom and Slap-Chop good!

Joy Martin

Maxine came out of retirement...again. Same results agin. ;)

Brought to you by Redfire Wheels!! Hutchinson tires from Danny Hart's race run from NZ and Pinkbike for inspiration.
I still failed this past weekend.

I found this Fontana postcard from a Shell Gas Station food mart.

Last edited:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Bec of the Tour De CA being on the same day, only 23,000 spectators lined the course at Fontana.

$5 says this dude was holding his breath :)

"(They) Not a threat." -The Sluck

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
"Hey Mike (aka TkCastle), might as well save yourself money and get a refund. I got this race." - The Sluck (the factory kit dude on the left, to be exact)

Noah Acuna

He must be from Folsom, CA

SUPPORT THE Z CLASS...They are one fiesty bunch. They draw blood each and every race.

Adrian "The Sluck -Wide Bar" Quintana -behind the goggles, a nation.

and this is when my battery kinda went kappot.

TkCastle flying illegally all over the place..or so I heard.

sorry sherms... my battery went kerplunk on your run. Good thing I missed your "first exit" though. ;) Heal up

dhmike beat Andy Goddard

the way he carved his corner, I almost thought he was sandbagging. he sandbagged the upper section anyways.

Fun flowy course...

Lates

Go Ride!