Quantcast

Evil Bikes 2008

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
So... what's the story on evil bikes then?
(yes, I saw the april fools/ellsworth thing)

- Are we to expect some kind of announcement soon?

- Is a new site being worked on?

- Might the domain registration expire, only to see the site relaunched at evil--bikes.com ??? ;)

anyone?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
The DH bike would have to be the "King" and have a headtube covered in inch long nails

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
the top tube and seatstays should be formed and painted to appear as a flying-v when the bike is viewed from above.

the same design should be employed on the bottom so the downtube and the chainstays look like a flying-v. that way when you do a big jump with an monster superman seatgrab, the photog below you can snap a picture and it will look like you are riding a giant guitar.

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
word on the street is that the new owner is who is behind all the secrecy.

I think Stik is right. The new line up of Evil bikes ride behind weed wackers is going to be featured in a saturday morning infomercial soon.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
seriously though...i think this is a good especulation thread. I have always loved the evil frames and hope the brand doesnt get ruined by the sale...

I'm guessing we will see an evil 'slopestyle' bike at some point now...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I think Evil will stay true to its original customer base, some of whom are getting on in years. So I am expecting a new line of comfort bikes - maybe even a twin top tube three wheeler - for shredding the retirement community bike paths. The geriatric set is where it's at.

:cheers:

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
i think this one is worth bringing it back. Just got an email from Evil, that they will be at Interbike to show their new line...
...of recumbents, and cafe racer fixxies?

Keep in mind the brandname was bought by a Seattle-area woman in the computer-software industry...
I'm not expecting much, but would love to be pleasently surprised.