Quantcast

Evil Bikes - Bromont Team video

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
Ouch. They all crashed out.
yeah it was big bummer of a weekend for the whole team esp with how they qualified. Stevie was riding super smooth all weekend and def had it in him for top 8 easily, matti was looking real strong, and Filip was looking good in 4X too. Seeing the sheer frustration and complete gutted-ness of Matti when he was getting worked on by the medics was really heart breaking. A sour mood in the pits after race day to say the least. But thats racing I guess. Some days you're the statue, some days you're the pigeon.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
and the statue usually has pigeon $hit all over it anyways

ps - What's this I hear about Rental Car Challenge?

-ska todd

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
and the statue usually has pigeon $hit all over it anyways

ps - What's this I hear about Rental Car Challenge?

-ska todd
As long as it doesn't involve RS, a neon, and a grass mound all should be good...

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
sick!...that video was fantastic...i enjoyed it thoroughly....what was the song before the depeche mode(i think) song??
The whole soundtrack is actually one big mp3 track from this artist called DJ Knew Jack who mixes songs. Not sure on the first two, but then it was Bruce Springsteen 'I'm On Fire.'

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
What happened to sick green screen action?

Great job as usual Justin.
Thanks man. All the stuff with the black background was shot with the green screen. I had some other cool things I wanted to do with it, but if I wanted to get uber creative the vid prob wouldnt be out for another week (since i'm gone next week to Boulder). Render times in Final Cut Pro are pretty long in general with HD, so when you add in filters for the green screen clips it becomes painfully slow. To give you an idea, I had time to drink half a beer and take a piss while rendering filip and matti's green screen interview clips. Toss in some **** besides a black backround and we're talking hrs. :banghead:

LMC

Monkey
Dec 10, 2006
The whole soundtrack is actually one big mp3 track from this artist called DJ Knew Jack who mixes songs. Not sure on the first two, but then it was Bruce Springsteen 'I'm On Fire.'
after bruce springsteen its tears for fears - shout, and then mos def - i against i

excellent video there!!!