Quantcast

Evil imperial for dirt jumping and urban

rockshoxsam

Chimp
Oct 27, 2004
Hey, I live up in the North East and ride mostly dirt jumps, and urban. i also fairly often will do some dh at mount snow. Anyways, im looking for a new bombproof rig, that is light enough for dirt jumping and urban, but can also handle harsh dh shoots. I am in love with the Evil Imperial, and am leaning towards that, do you think the Imperial will be good for me? :monkey:

MtbikingKing

Chimp
Oct 25, 2004
Midcoast, ME
well i dono, a person like u, hmmmmm naaahhh!!!!! u friggin dink! haha mt snow?! i'm commin if u're goin anytime soon! ya i heard imperial is the worst frame for people like u

i started reading this and i'm like..... hey i live in the northeast.... i know a kid who wants an imperial... hmmm? ........ahhhh! it's sam!!!!! haha

Edster1000

Chimp
Oct 27, 2003
Amarillo
One of my friends rides an imperial and he likes it alot. All he uses it for is DJ and Urban riding. We switched bikes when we went dirt jumping one time, and I tried to buy it off of him at the end of the ride. Unfortunately it wasnt for sale

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I have an imp & use it for everything, DH, urban (mostly), some park & DJ & some xc even. It has handled everything I have thrown at it, bootleg canyon, keystone, porc rim, being smashed repeadetly against asphalt & concrete, rocky Arkansas DH, etc....

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Edster1000 and I know the same person and he loves his. Never known him to take it on any DH runs but I may be wrong, he might when his Foes is broken but yeah... he tears it up on street and dirt