Quantcast

Evil Sovereign [My bike]

Cuprinol

Chimp
Mar 22, 2005
WKC; Ahaa I see. Well I allways like a good showcasing :) And it is a bike in the same discipline so... how do you like it so far? Does it ride like it looks?

edit: Did you check out the bike the thread is based on? Kind of the reason i created it...

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
It's kinda heavy considering it's singlespeed, 38.1 pounds according to the scale. But it rides like a dream! It's jumps really well and is very stable in the air. And you can grind it on anything since it has that gnar grind guards on the chainstays.

Cuprinol

Chimp
Mar 22, 2005
[verytired]Not very many people do ;)

I was a bit confused about you dropping bike pics in this thread, and mentioned it to you. But then I saw that you had posted on page 1, so what I meant was, nevermind what I wrote earlier... [/verytired]

Oct 8, 2005
Mexico
About maverick SC 32, on mountain bike magazine, june 2005:
The maverick sc 32 fork is light, stiff and feels fantastic, but its more high maintenance than J. Lo.
And for street, dj... its quite an unpractical fork, although it looks sexy!

kneecap

Chimp
Oct 10, 2005
Åre, Sweden
Hey man.. It looks really nice with Bobbys old fork..
Still keen on changing stems? Im coming down quite soon because my wintertires to the van is in Planet Rides basement.. Så jävla typiskt att glömma dom.. :D

Cuprinol

Chimp
Mar 22, 2005
This is the current setup with a temporary fork untill I find the one I´m looking for. Those new dual air Pike forks seems to be really good value/performance.

Cuprinol

Chimp
Mar 22, 2005
You assume correct it has been sacrificed.
It is now chopped up into tiny bits and slowly ground into a fine powder to fertilize my crops of evildoing senior sitizens and poodles.

But seriously; I´m gonna keep building on this frame untill it feels just right. The frame and fork combo feels superb. Now i want to build a lighter wheelset. Was thinking Sun Rhyno lite XL on Hope bulbs with dt 2-1.8mm spokes. Should be light enough for trail but tough enough for street.

Cuprinol

Chimp
Mar 22, 2005
Sasquatch Ryder said:
nice the bike looks awesome, pimp hub. chris king?
Thx!

"High seat because I use it to get to work, so don´t bother flaming it because of that please."

The post goes up and down a lot since it´s an allround build.