Quantcast

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
dw,

Has anything changed with regards to the rear suspension from the Revolt to the Undead? I want to send my Vivid in for a rebuild and the PUSH tune in the new year.

Thanks.

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
Rainguage has been playing the same game for two years straight!
Its called the waiting game.
He is REALLY good at it.
Actually I had a Carbon V10 last year; I sold it last month. If I don't get word that I have a bike on the way by the end of Jan I'll pick up a DHR or carbon Session.

I want an Undead but if it doesn't show I'll still have a new bike again this year.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I would have thought they would have just benched it out of spite...kept it one of those great mysteries. They probably should have.
or taken all the development work, engine, maps, sprites, etc, put it on a single hard drive and formatted it. Then start from scratch, just using the title and the character, it may not have been such an abomination.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
or taken all the development work, engine, maps, sprites, etc, put it on a single hard drive and formatted it. Then start from scratch, just using the title and the character, it may not have been such an abomination.
The expectations were stupid high so people would complain anyway but from a marketing point of view it was a great idea. Even if the game was really bad everyone would buy it anyway. Well they did ;)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The expectations were stupid high so people would complain anyway but from a marketing point of view it was a great idea. Even if the game was really bad everyone would buy it anyway. Well they did ;)
the few people i knew that actually bought it returned it within a few days.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
the few people i knew that actually bought it returned it within a few days.
I forgot there are people who actually do that. Not that the shops here help you with it ;)

btw. This is pretty on topic:

[video]http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/3581-Duke-Nukem-Forever-for-real-this-time[/video]

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
They were unofficially officially dead a year ago but I held out hope (stupidly) as there was still a world cup team and rumors of a new bike. Seems they are done for sure now, any one know what Cam Zink will ride this year?

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
They were unofficially officially dead a year ago but I held out hope (stupidly) as there was still a world cup team and rumors of a new bike. Seems they are done for sure now, any one know what Cam Zink will ride this year?

thats like putting trust into a woman.

descente

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Sandy Eggo
any one know what Cam Zink will ride this year?
another latest greatest flash in the pan one bike wonder company? i've got nothing against the guy, but why can't he get a legitimate frame sponsor like SC, Giant, Specialized etc. he throws down bigger than just about anybody else out there, yet he seems stuck on inferior frames from B-level companies...

aenema

almost 100% positive
Sep 5, 2008
another latest greatest flash in the pan one bike wonder company? i've got nothing against the guy, but why can't he get a legitimate frame sponsor like SC, Giant, Specialized etc. he throws down bigger than just about anybody else out there, yet he seems stuck on inferior frames from B-level companies...
Might have something to do with how he mouthed off about previous frame sponsor.

dylan s

Chimp
Jan 16, 2010
Such a nice looking bike and i hear the working revolts rode incredibly. Wouldn't spend my hard earned money on one just yet but if they have a good year or two i may consider one. Bike ups to evil if they can make this work

samnation

Monkey
Jan 25, 2009
Somewhere in KANURDUR
first of all I am a one man show trying to rescue whats left of this company after getting screwed by a factory and having to start over with a new factory. The company should have been bankrupted considering the severity of the situation. However I decided to push through on my own so I can make good on all warranty and debts that are out their from the people that supported us. I don't even have a bike myself and I am the owner. We have a new factory and we have approved production on the Undead and hopefully the Uprising very soon. We are waiting on preproduction and production timelines from the factory. A formal announcement will be released when I have all the necessary information. It is pointless to make updates that have no dates attached to them. I find telling customers " 2 more weeks or so" isn't helping and most would prefer a firm date. It takes roughly 18 months to design, prototype, test and produce a bike frame. We have done our best to do this as quickly as possible. The Undead required a lot of R&D and testing and now it's ready. It's unfortunate that it took this long, but thats how long it took. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but we made the best out a bad situation. Thanks Kevin

Kevin posted that on facebook to someone raging about a frame replacement. Take what you want leave what you want but his intentions are better than a lot of other companies out there.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Time is being taken with design and production to ensure durability and longevity. Given the rather public nature of proto testing, I'd say this is paramount. For now, all I can say is, the evolution of the species is moving forward and this is a good thing.

:)

EDIT: What the bossman said. ^ (quote in previous post)

Last edited: