Quantcast

Evil updated their site

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Originally posted by ViolentVolante
works perfect for me, god just hates you and wont let you view dw's creations :devil:
That is a curse to be truly afraid of...

And on the 8th day:

Thou shalt not ride an Evil bike, thou shalt not look upon an Evil bike, and thou shalt not listen to the honeyed words of DW until the earth has crumbled to stone...

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Originally posted by Leethal
Sovereign next to an Imperial or lined up front tire to front tire.
Ill try to arrange that for you!

Thanks for noticing the new updats guys! Now that we have our site switched over to our new server, we'll be updating it a lot more.

ssaddict

Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Originally posted by Leethal
Sovereign next to an Imperial or lined up front tire to front tire.
Same parts spec?

that'll be a little hard cause I don't have another Fox fork, but I could line up the two with a Psylo or a DJ'er

Which wheelbase setting? (i only have 26" wheels)

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Originally posted by ssaddict
Same parts spec?

that'll be a little hard cause I don't have another Fox fork, but I could line up the two with a Psylo or a DJ'er

Which wheelbase setting? (i only have 26" wheels)
maybe you could just put a block under one of the bikes front wheel to get the crowns the same height?

Camera perspective view is going to make the visual comparison a little whacked out, but we can give it a try!

Dave

ssaddict

Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Originally posted by Lizard0fthetrai
ZZYZX....ohh man. Those things looked like they were made of plastic. And broke like it too
I didn't say it worked, I just said I had one. :)

you sound like you want it?!? :devil: :D

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Originally posted by Brian Peterson
Am I missing something here??? All I see is the Imperial and the 2013 when I look at the frames....

:confused:

Brian
Yo man!

Hit CTRL and refresh, or SHIFT and refresh when you are on the page. I know its one of those. Youre prolly looking at a cached page.

You can change your setting in your browser so that it always refreshes when you open a new page.

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Originally posted by Damn True
Id love to get a ride on one of those Soverign's.
Ask and you shall recieve my man! :D

Stop by the Evil tent at Big Bear and ask Kyle or Heikki to let you take one for a rip!

Dave

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
would be best of course, but as long as there is not a monster t on the imperial and a 50mm modified DJ'n fork on it will be a neat perspective.

dhmtbj

Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Boston
Originally posted by UnabikeR
Yeah - I mean it is spring now, isn't it? 2004? My Aircorps are really caving in - I can't hold out much longer! Even a photo of a prototype would be nice.
look around , they've been posted here and on other forums...