Quantcast

Ew, my co-worker just ****** in our small office

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
I work in an office of about 50 people, with five of us in this one small, windowless room. Yesterday my fairly new co-worker, who has already demonstrated numerous times that she has no regard for the other people trying to work in this room... puked four times in our office.

Did it the first time (started off coughing which turned into a puke) and then said she was fine. We suggested she go to the bathroom.
"No, I'm fine."
Pukes again a couple minutes later, into the trash can near us. We suggested she go home since we were disgusted and wanted her to leave.
"No, I'll be aight."

We had to ask her to remove the trash can 'cause she left it just sitting there and went on with her business.

When I left for lunch, she puked two more times in the room. Then my co-workers forced her out.

What the hell?! If I felt unwell I would go home.

Anybody else had a co-worker who insisted on subjecting other people to hearing them puke?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
That's disgusting.

Slip some laxatives into her food, that way she'll have no choice but to go to the bathroom.

Unless she just goes to crap in the trash can, in which case I think killing her might be justified.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
I assumed ****** in the thread title meant your coworker farted, which is so wrong, but funny.

Puking, on the other hand, is sicktor and she should have her grades held until her behavior improves. Maybe a conference with her parents is in order.

Oh wait, she's an adult in a professional office. Too late for the parent-teacher conference her fambly obviously needed whilst she was a tot.

Maybe her ass needs to get fired, that might send her a subtle signal.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
greenchris said:
everyday i continue to lose faith in the human race. especially after hearing something like this
no kidding....I woulda just told her to get the fyck out of the office cuz I'm gonna start puking from the sound and smell...:dead:
that's a situation in which no one is required to be tactful...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I remember a buddy bought a few bottles of cologne. His friend came down and she wanted to try some, but instead of spraying a little on her wrist, she gives a full spritz into the air, fouling the entire side of my office.

One guy right across from them went home. They had a stern talking-to afterwards.

J

JRB

If I had posted this I can't imagine the negative comments. I kind of have to ask why you feel compelled to gross us all out about this. It's gross, but won't change the way my day ends. :stosh:

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
YUCK YUCK YUCK!! I'm sorry but if you have to puke you do your darn best to get to a bathroom, and if you don't you clean it up ASAP!!

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
loco said:
If I had posted this I can't imagine the negative comments. I kind of have to ask why you feel compelled to gross us all out about this. It's gross, but won't change the way my day ends. :stosh:
Sorry, Loco, I guess sometimes I'm amazed at the stupid crap that goes on here at the U.S. Dept. of Health... and I have to share because I wonder how often nonsense goes on. I think people here are especially uncultured! It boggles the mind!

J

JRB

Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Sorry, Loco, I guess sometimes I'm amazed at the stupid crap that goes on here at the U.S. Dept. of Health... and I have to share because I wonder how often nonsense goes on. I think people here are especially uncultured! It boggles the mind!
I would have disapproved if it really bothered me. I was really noting other's double standards. :D

You should get a gas mask and pour that crap in her drawer.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
One of you should just calmly pull her trash can over and start peeing in it. See if she objects. Then push it back under her desk, smile, and go back to work.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Sorry, Loco, I guess sometimes I'm amazed at the stupid crap that goes on here at the U.S. Dept. of Health...
You work at the dept. of health? That's funny. Spewin' in the bin and just leaving it there is not on though.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
I'm glad I have my own office (for now) in which I can puke, crap, and fart all I want without disturbing my esteemed colleagues.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
MudGrrl said:
yeah it's gross...

but it's also a health hazard.
If you're puking, you should go home, and try not to contaminate your co-workers.....
:stupid:

Wow... common theme today!

As I said to DHDiva in another thread - Call in sick tomorrow and blame it on her! But make sure she's not pregnant or something first...

Then take the day to go for a nice ride, nap in a hammock, or whatever else floats your boat!

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
SkaredShtles said:
:stupid:

For some reason this is what I'm imagining, only female. :D

Actually, she only weighs about 300 lbs. Seriously. She does.

The housekeeping lady just came in here and told us (or my co-worker, in Spanish) that she dragged her feet on coming into our office today, afraid of what she might find.... I feel so sorry for her!

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
ktmsx said:
Is she hot?????????
at 300lbs. i'm sure she's hot enough to sweat like a pig.

if that's what she does at work, just think of what her home must be like.

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
DRB said:
I'm surprised it took 16 posts before this question got asked.
nothing like stirring the pot a little ha..ha..ha....I hate when people come to work sick and hack all day...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
dhbuilder said:
if that's what she does at work, just think of what her home must be like.
"Um. Sweetie. Did you vomit on the kitchen table again?"

"Huh? No. Oh, wait, yesterday I did. We never eat on it anyway."

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
dhbuilder said:
i think they'd have been ok with just hacking.
yeah I guess.. compared to puking ...I remember being hungover like a sun of a bitch one morning an puking in a small dumpster a couple people walked by laughing...I felt pretty good after that though.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
binary visions said:
"Um. Sweetie. Did you vomit on the kitchen table again?"

"Huh? No. Oh, wait, yesterday I did. We never eat on it anyway."
too funny.

sometimes my job will require me to enter someones home.
some of em, you can't even find the kitchen table.
just a path from the sink to the couch to the bathroom to the bed.

i s... or in this case, i puke you not.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
If someone was repeatedly vomiting in our office I would stab them. I would wait till they were in mid-puke, and I would stab them in the neck with a bic pen.

J

JRB

I could poop in a fedex box right now, if you would like me to send a present.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
ktmsx said:
...I remember being hungover like a sun of a bitch one morning an puking in a small dumpster a couple people walked by laughing...I felt pretty good after that though.
I did that once, only it was into the little trash can in my office. Luckily I can close the door. And yeah I felt better right away.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
binary visions said:
One of you should just calmly pull her trash can over and start peeing in it. See if she objects. Then push it back under her desk, smile, and go back to work.
I don't care if you're reached the holy grail, this post is money. :thumb: