Quantcast

Exclusive: Inside the Pro's Bike

Discussion in 'General News' started by BikeMag, May 6, 2013.

1. BikeMag

BikeMag Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Manuel Beastley has become something of a folk hero since he stomped an international field of competitors at the Sea Otter Classic. In this edition of "Inside the Pro's Bikes" Beastley reveals some of the exclusive features of his winning ride, including it's new-school geometry, four-inch tires and classic coaster brake

Exclusive: Inside the Pro's Bike

Attached Files:

#1 -   May 6, 2013

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Dirt_Drifter

Dirt_Drifter Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Amazing that this thing survived the Sea Otter. Also, Bike Mag didn't mention that this bike retails for $200 on Walmart.com! Seriously!

That Manual Beasty is a hero in my book. My new favorite rider!

#2 -   May 6, 2013
  3. 4130biker

4130biker PM me about Tantrum Cycles!

Rep/Likes:
    64 / 441
    I thought the whole bike article was a sham. Couldn't even tell with the way it was written. I do believe that you can absolutely shred on one of these things- I have a buddy who does on a surly. Keeps up on ridiculous stuff, but sometimes gets bucked at the worst possible times, due to his "suspension" having zero damping when he needs it most.

#3 -   May 6, 2013
  4. InternetDouche

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    4130biker - Maybe your buddy on his obese douche mobile should be the one to tell you, but making statements like the above make you seem very stupid. Just keep your mouth shut and perhaps no one will realize how much of a monumental idiot you are.

#4 -   May 8, 2013
  5. Polandspring88

Polandspring88 Superman

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    I don't care so much about the bike, but the fact that the guy's name is Manuel Beastley is awesome.

#5 -   May 8, 2013