Quantcast

exit 38 ride Sun 1/30... wanna shuttle?

Jun 18, 2004
we were posting about this in the Seattle trails thread... 66, D-man, and kinghami3 have expressed intrest... 1 or 2 of those guys have ridin that trail; I havn't... I've got a shuttle truck but don't know if I need a gate key... if you wanna go let's do this... if you know if we need a key let us know... we're working on the particulars

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
lots of people are heading out on sunday so you won't be alone, see ya there

Jun 18, 2004
D-Man said:
I'm in for sure, just name the time!
Bullitrider said:
No gate key needed. What time are you thinkin'?
I say we meet up some where in Seattle @ 9am on Sunday... then drive up... only where is a centrally located position?... I could pick up the guy in Queen Anne on the way outta Ballard.... PM me for my #... ~Mike

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
Hey mike. You missed a killer seshion with the SNoq. Ridge boys last weekend. PM me your email addy. I'm thinking I'll be up at 38 early Sat. with some guys too.

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Just meet at 38. It's easier than tryin to coordinate a train.

Hey Ballard are you talking to me or one of the "other" Mikes out there? Do I know you?

Jun 18, 2004
Bullitrider said:
Just meet at 38. It's easier than tryin to coordinate a train.

Hey Ballard are you talking to me or one of the "other" Mikes out there? Do I know you?
My name is Mike... if you ride at SST I sometimes ride there on a Banshee scream/888 but lately have been riding an Orange Cowan SS/ 6" DJ... I drive a black Jeep pickup...

Jun 18, 2004
gooch said:
You wanna hook up early and do some work on the trails?
If you go Saturday you will know right where the work needs to be done...
I'll help you guys work on the trails... do you have tools up there?... I smacked my shoulder street riding the other night; where I dislocated it last summer so I may be doing more shuttle driving than riding...
~Mike

Jun 18, 2004
joelsman said:
I have a truck also, black toyota, so what time tomorrow? 10am?
Some of us are meeting up in Seattle at 9am (Sun) to drive over... my shoulder has been acting up so if I'm not feeling like ridingng as much I'll shuttle you guys... PM me if you want to drive up from Sea... I have room for one more (smaller person) in my truck; plenty of room for bikes!...so Pm me if your intrested...

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
A bunch of us are headed out there at noon o'clock, anyone who wants to come out your more than welcome to join if you have a truck to shuttle with thats cool too cause i'm pretty sure were going to run out of room.

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
joelsman said:
I decided I don't want to drive for 2hrs each way tomorrow. I will ride there another time.

That's too bad. I was looking forward to taking some runs with you.

I will still take you up on that offer with the snake sometime. I have never been but it sounds solid.