Quantcast

Exit 38 this Sunday

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
I am trying to attend Whistler this Sunday, or at least Hemlock, oh nevermind, I guess it's one of those two (since Hemlock is closer and Whistler is almost the same distance for me as the Exits). I'll post the next time I'm going down to visit the parents, which would be a prime time to hit 'em up (the Exits, not the parents...).

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Negative, but it looks like for sure I won't be down :( I have a green Subaru OBS w/ room for my bike and one other, but only if it has a QR front axle.

Speaking of which...
Anyone want to trade their Yakima Cobra/King Cobra/or Thule Big Mouth/Super G for my Yakima Steelhead with lock and key that is in like new condition? I hardly use it, it's my secondary rack, and I'd rather have one for my big bike. I may throw in money

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
Myself and a friend will be up there tomorrow (Sunday) at around 12. We both aren't too setup for shuttling either. I've got an explorer with a two bike econo rack and he's got a VW. We're both down to shuttle with ya. Three or more people work great for shuttling. We can switch off on the driving duties. Maybe pitch in a few bucks for gas. Whatever works. I can do two bikes but it's a pain and not as fun riding down solo each run. Hope to see ya up there. Look for a red bighit and black bullit.
Later.
-LEC