Quantcast

Exit 38???

DHmaverick

Chimp
Sep 8, 2008
I was told there was a spot to downhill out on exit 38 off of I 90. I was wondering if anyone could give me any info on the place or tell me if it is worth going to to ride. Thanks

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
hrm don't think that there are any trails anywhere of of i-90. noone would build trails on public land jepordizing geting a ticket :)

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
hrm don't think that there are any trails anywhere of of i-90. noone would build trails on public land jepordizing geting a ticket
Ha ha! nice. Yes, there is riding out there. I know someone who was planning on going out there yesterday. Haven't gotten the report though. I would assume due to our early spring, that it should be good to go.
38 is steep rocky and rooty, only a few jumps and they're alll within 100 yards of the very end of the trail. It's good stuff. One of my favorite places to ride that I've ever been to.

DHmaverick

Chimp
Sep 8, 2008
ok sweet sounds like an awesome place to ride. can you shuttle it or do you have to push up? can you tell me what to do once i get to the exit? i think i might go check it out sunday or monday

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
3 years ago in March.... (also known as the time when there was very little snow in the passes...) the upper half of the trail and access road was snowed in. It was gnar...I would think that with the amount of snowfall so far this year in the lowlands and foothills, that almost the entire trail would be under at least a foot.

ryanrider

Chimp
Nov 20, 2007
Last year in late march the lower trails were good to go and it only took another 2 sunny weeks to clear out the rest of them. I'm going to say that there is enough snow still on all of the trails to make it a bit sketch. But that's what 38 is all about so giver a rip!

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
For more info people might want to switch to pm's. Not that it's a secret, just an all around good idea.