Quantcast

Experince with Lotek Shoes?

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
So i need some new kicks for casual and dj/urban building/riding. pretty much a do it all shoe. was looking at nike but would like to try out lotek.

1. how do they size up compared to others? mainly Nike

2.durable?

3. CS, if they dont fit are the owners chill?

and cus i know what some are u going to say. Vans are a NO GO, dont fit my foot

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
how are the nightwolfs, stiffness-wise compared to canvas vans?

I have my eye on those, and the orchid canvas faux-vans.

I love old school vans, but feet get sore after a long session due to the floppiness.

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
Just don't get Nike's
loteks feel great - i dont find them that cute eversince they stopped the Brooklyn model.

get some 6.0s - they grip amazing and they look nice, plus little kids make them and they have little hands- which assures great quality.

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
Since other people feel the need to recommend other shoes even though you didn't ask I will too. I have some Globe Appleyards. They have held up really well for me and the tread stuck to pedals really well, it looks like really small honeycomb all over the sole. Also I know a few guys that work at a shop and they wear Loteks because they are cheap, but said they don't hold up that long.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
just so you know (don't know if its clear to some) but there's 2 nightwolf models. 1 is slim like classic vans and 1 is a mid top, much more padding and better durability. maybe i'm stating obvious :)

jeff da grom

Monkey
Apr 20, 2007
Long Island
I have the mid-top Nightwolfs. I got the brown/black with gumsole ... I think they are plenty sticky. Any more, and i'd be on 5.10's.

Seriously, w/my new pedals, adjusting to the amount of grip and the stiffness of the sole is going to take some getting used to.