Quantcast

Explaining Religious Psychosis

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Moving beyond religious psychosis to accept the responsibility and reality of human death:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:rofl:

I’m not sure which part of this is most problematic for the sheriff—the displays of homosexuality, or the Satanism. I do know that the combination of the two is bound to cause absolute havoc among the superstitious homophobic."

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
even better:

“I predict that if I were to be arrested and extradited to Mississippi,” he wrote, “my very presence would raise unholy psychological Hell among the sheriff and his colleagues. Just as medieval demon panics gave rise to episodes in which repressed people took the opportunity to act out in mindless abandon—exonerated from their own deeds by the idea of 'possession'—I believe it quite possible that I could find myself in a holding cell witnessing the Meridian Police devolve into a sweaty, grunting, savage orgy of uncaged homosexuality... all influenced by the idea that they were utterly powerless against my sexual conversion magic. Perhaps they are merely looking for such a scapegoat.”

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003

Mars Hill is a jealous god, with a touch of borderline personality disorder

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
PRRI conducted the survey of more than 1,000 adults via telephone
That's not a whole lot of people and certainly could not provide an accurate assessment of the entire population.

As a business owner, I can't grasp the concept of refusing service/sales to anyone. Every body's money spends the same. I don't always like everyone I deal with, but I need to eat and pay bills.

Last edited: