Quantcast

Explaining Religious Psychosis

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
What? Have you not read the good book? Specifically, Genesee: chapter 3, subsection 2a, paragraph iv

"Lo, Sir Issac dropeth a honeycrisp apple on toeth Eve's nappy head and knocketh the bitch out; thus strucketh Eve's big ass falleth in the old grumpy guy's front lawn...being a pretty vengeful bastard, he kicketh'd her stank ass out and her punketh ass boyfriend. Geteth off my lawn you bitches he declared!"

I think that pretty much explains everything (despite what Stephen Hawking and his silly *theory* of Everything says).

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wow, that must've been super gravity mode™ if that happened in 24 hours as the good book suggests. You might want to refrain from publicly broadcasting all of your highly speculative *theories* - it makes you look stupid.

From relativity we know that individual observers can have different time lines. For an observer travelling near the speed of light, 24 hours could actually take a few billion years from our perspective. That would also mean that the observer would be very very very far away now. This is somewhat consistent with a god based creation as he ain't been seen around here for quite a while.

FSM

in this bullshit mess.
Jul 1, 2013
Always and Every Where
What? Have you not read the good book? Specifically, Genesee: chapter 3, subsection 2a, paragraph iv

"Lo, Sir Issac dropeth a honeycrisp apple on toeth Eve's nappy head and knocketh the bitch out; thus strucketh Eve's big ass falleth in the old grumpy guy's front lawn...being a pretty vengeful bastard, he kicketh'd her stank ass out and her punketh ass boyfriend. Geteth off my lawn you bitches he declared!"

I think that pretty much explains everything (despite what Stephen Hawking and his silly *theory* of Everything says).
From relativity we know that individual observers can have different time lines. For an observer travelling near the speed of light, 24 hours could actually take a few billion years from our perspective. That would also mean that the observer would be very very very far away now. This is somewhat consistent with a god based creation as he ain't been seen around here for quite a while.
Pfffttt......Bitches, please.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Hail Santa
Keep the Saturn in Saturnalia, none of these stupid new myths to convert people who didn't want to give up the winter solstice celebrations...

Can't we at least get the real stuff right, we know Santa was a terrorist (not white) from modern day Turkey. The Vatican stole his bones from Turkey and has them to this day :rant:

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So awesome, cut off some of the segment towards the end though.

I've known the Hagland family for almost twenty years. Mary is one of the coolest and most compassionate people I have ever had the privilege of knowing.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
School bus may be possessed by Satan, parent says

How can you tell if your child's school bus is in league with the devil?

Look at the brake lights, says a parent in Memphis, Tenn.

Robyn Wilkins took the above picture when she noticed the five-pointed stars shining
brightly on the stopped Mid-South school bus.

A five-pointed star, or pentagram, is well-known to people who regularly watch horror
movies as one of the earmarks of Satan.

"Anyone who fears a god, if not God and Jesus Christ, should be outraged," Wilkins
said, according to a report by Fox 6 WRBC. She certainly is outraged that a pagan
design -- or something that resembles a pagan design -- was used in a vehicle that
transports children to school.

Interestingly, it's not only the occult symbol that offends Wilkins. She's also upset
that it infringes upon the separation of church and state.

"If you can't put a cross on there, you cannot put a pentagram on it," Wilkins said.