Quantcast

Explaining Religious Psychosis

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
GOP All Stars - Party of Failures
4 marriages for her
who knew she was a homely democrat who likes the cock and didn't think she had the right to have those little viruses she calls kids sucked out of her....

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
who knew she was a homely democrat who likes the cock and didn't think she had the right to have those little viruses she calls kids sucked out of her....
Who knew stevew had such comprehension problems? She's a "GOP All Star" because of what she did. All her political supporters are on the right. Please check your number and dial again:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/kim-davis-custody-conservatives-anoint-her-martyr

See also Trump for anyone paying attention to his record:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/07/donald-trump-running-for-president/398345/

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm pretty drunk right now, so I'm not going to do the math, but that's got to get you a couple extra Jesus points.

Tell me more about these Jesus points. Seems pretty easy to acquire, could probably trade with some fundies for cool shit.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm pretty sure all of Kim Davis' husbands have already married a cow. That's in the bible somewhere, right?
According to the bible sacrificing a cow, or other hoofed animals, is required when a woman has her period.

Edit: I was wrong. Filthy bloody women are just untouchable for a week.

When a woman has a discharge and her discharge is blood from her body, she is to be in her menstruation seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean until evening.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
And she's how old now? Clearly her husbands don't read the bible either.
Sorry see above edit looks like you sacrifice a cow when a friend loses his job.

A little more reading shows that bulls and numerous goats must be sacrificed, with lots of blood splashing for some reason that I can't quite figure out. If Herman Cain thinks he can simplify the tax code via the bible, he obviously hasn't read that shit.

Edit: I figured it out. When you build a church, many animals must die, and their blood shall be splattered copiously. Turns out that all Slayer needed to do was build a church.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Edit: I figured it out. When you build a church, many animals must die, and their blood shall be splattered copiously. Turns out that all Slayer needed to do was build a church.
wouldn't they follow the satanic bible instead?

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Sorry see above edit looks like you sacrifice a cow when a friend loses his job.
So a mate getting fired = BBQ plus party.
Ok I'm down for that.

A little more reading shows that bulls and numerous goats must be sacrificed, with lots of blood splashing for some reason that I can't quite figure out. If Herman Cain thinks he can simplify the tax code via the bible, he obviously hasn't read that shit.
Why do you hate the beef industry?

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...

Maybe ol'Herm thought Taxslayer was something other than a tax filing service.

:butcher: