Quantcast

Explaining Religious Psychosis

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Could be in the COVID threads, but as they all appear to be of the same religious BS'ery in this particular instance...

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Could be in the COVID threads, but as they all appear to be of the same religious BS'ery in this particular instance...

Your boy BDB got shellacked for singling them out. That said, there was a group of 50+ in park yesterday hanging out together near the road loop, and I need to find somewhere else to go to get some miles as things get more and more packed in the space thats not completely allotted to car traffic in the city.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
“The catalyst for the protests was the killing of 46-year-old George Floyd by Minneapolis police. Asked about that, Horbowy said, “There’s a Bible verse that says we shouldn’t talk about evil things. We can just say, ‘There’s evil’ and move on.”

He couldn’t remember the exact verse, he said.”

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Thought you might like this. I lol’d.

After watching Trump’s gesture, Horbowy changed his Facebook profile photo to one of Trump outside St John’s, with added rays of light emanating from the Bible. “It was the coolest thing he could do. What more could he do, wear blue jeans and ride in on a horse?” he said.

Uh, yeah.........

These fools are literally wishing for a master.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Last edited:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

Well someone in the Press please ask Jr. about his pool boy again?
YES!!!!!! I FUCKING KNEW IT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!

Sure, the "wife".

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
YES!!!!!! I FUCKING KNEW IT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!

Sure, the "wife".

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
take that librul cucks!

oh.... wait....

Jesus was watching too, Jerry...........
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's always projection with these people.

Last edited: