Quantcast

Explaining Religious Psychosis

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Somehow I don't think you're paying attention. Do I have to start condemning souls around here?
Oops, that poopdeck repost is on me. So refresh my memory about soul condemnation avoidance - like the Catholics, can I just pay you some money, repeat "Hail Macaroni!!" a few times and get back in your good graces?

Also, do you follow american tackle-sport like Jeebus does? Apparently he's personally blessed numerous NFL players, and even takes enough interest in individual games to influence the outcome (which seems to suggest he is connected to the mob). I figured you would be more into lesser known pirate sports, but I haven't heard much about those ever since Tom Hanks got taken hostage.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I have to replace my basement floor due to a really shitty contractor job from a couple of years ago. Today I put a $1000 deposit down with Jesus - he stopped by this morning just before 10 after I met with him a few days ago. My special epoxy for the basement floor came via the mailman too. The underlay should also show up today too. The floor will be delivered on Monday (all 1000 lbs+ of it - 355 sq ft - already have about 50 more sq ft on-hand) and I have to bring all the boxes down to the basement and open them up to acclimate and in a week I'll be saved by Jesus, Hallelujah!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
another reason why I can't stand Christians

http://www.sfgate.com/weird/article/Co-workers-call-USAF-dental-technician-a-witch-6561988.php

Co-workers call USAF dental technician a 'witch'; she's fired

Deborah Schoenfeld said her colleagues at the Epes Dental Clinic at Fort Meade, Md., harassed her because of her Hindu faith, claiming she was a spawn of Satan for practicing yoga and meditating.

They stopped short of claiming that she turned them into newts.

Mikey Weinstein, president of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation — which took up the case on Schoenfeld's behalf —wrote Air Force officials this week, informing them that "an incredibly volatile, hostile and toxic evangelical Christian work environment under your direct command has resulted in the pernicious harassment, disenfranchisement, and firing of a once valued member of your team."

The alleged harassment violates Defense Department and Air Force directives as well as the U.S. Constitution, Weinstein stated.

He noted that "a particular offending party has effusively celebrated (Schoenfeld's) replacement by a Catholic woman by saying publicly that 'It's good to see we got an angel, since last time we had the devil.'"