Quantcast

Explaining Religious Psychosis

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That's an awful long winter though.....
Iceland does have a sizable navy/coast guard. Considering how small the country is the per capita spending is probably significant.

And there is the dick museum

Iceland jailing their bankers is an urban myth.

Iceland does not have low cost immigrant labor. Instead of mexicans mowing their lawns and working construction in the summer, sturdy teenage blond girls perform hard labor for summer jobs. I assume teenage boys are out on the fishing boats.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
yes they are fucking nuts

Jerry Falwell Jr. Endorses Donald Trump
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/jerry-falwell-jr-endorses-donald-trump-n504531

Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. endorsed Donald Trump on Tuesday, giving the Republican presidential frontrunner an influential stamp of approval from one of the country's best known evangelical leaders.

Falwell, the son of a famed Christian televangelist, has spoken glowingly about Trump and his endorsement does not come as a surprise. But coming just days before the Iowa caucuses, the support may help boost Trump among the state's influential evangelical caucus goers.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Prosecutors alleged in court documents that Besim discussed with a British-based accomplice in online conversations that a kangaroo could be packed with explosives, painted with "the ISIS symbol" and set loose on police.
Serious question. How exactly is this accomplished? Can one "train" a kangaroo, like a dog?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Penguins swim. See Davew's post for a proper arguments.
I thought that too, then I thought back to the meme maybe realizing that and just pointing out the lunacy of what it says in the bible, that all the animals "got in the ark" and stayed their for 40 days or whatever, especially if they are penguins.

19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I thought that too, then I thought back to the meme maybe realizing that and just pointing out the lunacy of what it says in the bible, that all the animals "got in the ark" and stayed their for 40 days or whatever, especially if they are penguins.
I agree it is lunacy, just better to point out the more insane aspects. However, trying to use logic against beliefs that defy all logic is a pointless task.