Quantcast

Explaining Religious Psychosis

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I wish I could inject this shit straight into my veins (snippets of UK interview with Huckabee...)

The hypocrisy of Religious Right during the Drumpf error has always confounded me.

I can understand why the Racists and the Monocle-ists jumped on board so I guess it's all about Roe however imperfect the vessel...

And those crocodile tears for getting kicked out of a restaurant by the mean libruls, while Fauci has death threats.... GTFO

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Slowly approaching a point where a 'talk' may need to occur with In-laws. Wife's mom and stepdad whom is a Catholic deacon have made it point to push the Baby Jesus birthday thing this Christmas to our kids and even made a point to sing "happy birthday" with a cake for Jesus during Christmas dinner at their house. Kicker was a bizarre Christmas card they sent to the house we just saw today addressed to our kids.

Wife and I are pretty easy going live and let live types and have been fine placating her folks by having a church wedding, going to pre cana, and baptising the kids. Probably us just trying to delay the inevitable, but they aren't terrible people. Trying to indoctrinate our kids however is definitely crossing a line.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Missing the basic premise of religion: anything you believe is true.