Quantcast

Expressions you hate and wish people would stop using?

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
robdamanii said:
We love you too, girl.

only because my MLF and tectospinal tracts are in tact, though, huh? ;)

(sometimes I wonder about my dorsal spinalcerebellar tracts, with all the random punching of people i seem to do :P )

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Toshi said:
i have to take issue with this one... there's a genetic predisposition involved, and it's not just "willpower".
This is probably not the best place to discuss this, but what the hell. :)

While there may be a genetic predisposition to alcoholism, the act of consuming acohol is a matter of choice. You choose to go to the store, you choose to buy alcohol and you choose to drink it, plain and simple. If you make the choice to either moderate or completely abstain from the use of alcohol then the "disease" will cease to be.

I don't consider my past addiction to smoking a disease, because when I chose to quit I did. Just like I choose to no longer smoke.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
loco said:
I hate when people say whine whine whine. :mumble:
Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine.

:thumb:

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine. Whine whine whine.

:thumb:
That was actually more than the whine whine whine. I just think people that post crap like this redundancy are just ass bags. :D

*kizzi - it's nice to see you don't have me on ignore anymore.

J

JRB

Westy said:
Everyone thought you were BS or Stinkyboy, now it looks like you are Loco. Either way, not exactly emulating the creme of the crop.
WTF are you talking about??? Why can't you people quote right???

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
Westy said:
kizzi77 said:
Everyone thought you were BS or Stinkyboy, now it looks like you are Loco. Either way, not exactly emulating the creme of the crop.
Funny! You think Loco could talk about neuroscience :D so that should discredit that theory. I have no idea who stinkyboy is, but have heard that I'm a small bit more intellegent than him. As far as BS, well, um...I'm not him, but I am talking to him right now, so draw your own conclusion.

Also, thanks for not making me the "creme"...it just sounds dirty :P

J

JRB

kizzi77 said:
Funny! You think Loco could talk about neuroscience :D so that should discredit that theory. I have no idea who stinkyboy is, but have heard that I'm a small bit more intellegent than him. As far as BS, well, um...I'm not him, but I am talking to him right now, so draw your own conclusion.

meh - I don't really care about any science now days, so that's not really an insult. We all have our areas of expertise, so as you will. You may possibly be the most irritating n00b to plague me here. Go ride or something. Oh and it's :p.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
kizzi77 said:
Westy said:

Durka durka.

If'n you are talking with BS or are really him, you have picked the less of the three evils, creamy or not.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
Westy said:
kizzi77 said:
Durka durka.

If'n you are talking with BS or are really him, you have picked the less of the three evils, creamy or not.

No Me Gusta!!!!!! (aw, reminiscent of the buck o' five thread started by BS). I'm not sure what I can do to not be BS. I may bike and fly fish....but am pretty sure that does not make me him ;) Though I am his stalker, apparently:D

J

JRB

kizzi77 said:
No Me Gusta!!!!!! (aw, reminiscent of the buck o' five thread started by BS). I'm not sure what I can do to not be BS. I may bike and fly fish....but am pretty sure that does not make me him ;) Though I am his stalker, apparently:D
The only other explanation is biggins.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
kizzi77 said:

BS gave you an angry pirate didn't he.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
loco said:
The only other explanation is biggins.
THE ONLY? No, I'm not Ben either. Why is there so much conversation of these dudes I MUST be? I am definatly a girl, my name is definatly Jen, and 90% of what I say is sarcasism with a smile. :D