Quantcast

Extreme Archery

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Something like that should happen at monkeyfest.... but with old cassette cogs instead of arrows

4gnegative

Chimp
Sep 10, 2010
Orange Curtain
Thats what I was thinking.... Its just ****ty homemade longbows with blunted arrows..... Like getting shot with a paintball.

Now lets see these guys take a shot from a 300lb pull compound with a blunted arrow and see how that feels!!!
Maybe put a few guys in the line up with a bowtech destroyer or mathews monster... than it would get interesting.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Oh come on! Can you think of a better way to make an XC race more
interesting? At first I thought: Hey! Incorporate this into DH! But you really need to maintain focus on the DH course. XC would totally work. I might even think of entering, knowing I'd have the additional challenge of possibly fending off archers.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
interesting? At first I thought: Hey! Incorporate this into DH! But you really need to maintain focus on the DH course. XC would totally work. I might even think of entering, knowing I'd have the additional challenge of possibly fending off archers.
hahaha, imagine getting the perfect shot into the front wheel.... EPIC

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Why is it that the people most interested in recreating medieval warfare are so inept at it? Looks like fun though

splat

Nam I am
well the Lunar 12 ( 6PM to 6am ) you had to shoot paintballs every lap.

I really wish I didn't have a Conflict and could have made this.
As an added piece of fun, skill and wackiness, the event includes a paintball target shooting biathlon piece. Before coming in from a lap and passing off to the next team member, a rider will be required to fire 5 paintball rounds at a target. The team with the highest score (no categories here - just the highest score across the event) will receive an award.