Quantcast

Extreme Loafing

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Oooooooooohhh baby.

Planning on finally getting the loafing furniture of my dreams. A sectional sofa. I don't care if it doesn't fit in our new place. I'm getting one.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Oooooooooohhh baby.

Planning on finally getting the loafing furniture of my dreams. A sectional sofa. I don't care if it doesn't fit in our new place. I'm getting one.
Oh.

I was sure this was another tasteless bathroom thread.

Thanks.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Where you getting the sofa?

Stay away from Levitz. Pure evil.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Just cruising Craigslist and checking out what's out there. My butt is salivating with anticipation.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I just went through the new couch fiasco btw.

Craig's List sucks ass for couch shopping. Every couch I went and looked at was a torn up POS, or came from a house with dogs or cats, or smokers, or all of the above.

Couches get fvcked up FAST. Used ones on CL are usually ready for the dump. People don't want to pay the dump fee, so they try to dump them on CL. (after the cat took a dump on it)

Of all the stores, either Ikea or Ashley were the most reasonable for a brand new one. Levitz was goddamn ridiculous.

I ended up getting my sisters couch and love seat as she was shopping for a new "sleeker" setup. Only reason I even considered it was because everything on it was fully machine washable. We have a kid on the way - new babies are little milk-puke sprinklers.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I dont know if you guys have Big Lots stores where you live, but every time I go in there, they have some pretty nice couches for cheap. That's where Im planning on getting mine from when I finish the den.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I dont know if you guys have Big Lots stores where you live, but every time I go in there, they have some pretty nice couches for cheap. That's where Im planning on getting mine from when I finish the den.
No couches at the one near us. Many welfare moms with filthy kids though.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Yeah, its definitely not Tiffany and Co., but good deals can be had there on lots of things...if you're willing to endure the torture of being in the same building as lesser people.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
...oddly enough, I gave a salvation army bell ringer a couple bucks outside of biglots yesterday. Seems like a weird store to be asking for extra money.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
City Liquidators is were we go. It's so packed with furniture you can hardly walk through the place. Plus they have a ton of crazy crap to laugh at.

We are ordering a nice sectional from there as soon as my wife decides on a color.