Quantcast

Extreme scootering

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
They are good. I have a scooter. Its fun to jump of stuff and do 180s on them. THe problem is the wheels;the plastic part around the bearings constantly crack.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Zaskar Rider said:
Here

And you thought you could jib ;)
Yep, that was really, really lame! We saw the same tricks done over and over again: Tailwhip, double tailwhip, and an x-up. That was pretty bad. Even if these guys were any good, their sport will always be a half-time freak show...

face

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
northern utah
blt2ride said:
Yep, that was really, really lame! We saw the same tricks done over and over again: Tailwhip, double tailwhip, and an x-up. That was pretty bad. Even if these guys were any good, their sport will always be a half-time freak show...

didnt you see the double x-up!! that was SICK! they were really pushing the limits, they crashed so hard, had to bail of a four stair that was insane.

Jeff 151

Monkey
Sep 25, 2004
DeezBay, Cali
blt2ride, there was a lot more scoot-trickery than that! 360s, grinds, flatland stuff, and something that might be considered part of the knack-knack family. The manual to scoot-whip to manual at the end was smooth. Anyone who's bashin' these kids are probably the same people who constantly feel the need to count the pennies in their "coinpurse."

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Jeff 151 said:
blt2ride, there was a lot more scoot-trickery than that! 360s, grinds, flatland stuff, and something that might be considered part of the knack-knack family. The manual to scoot-whip to manual at the end was smooth. Anyone who's bashin' these kids are probably the same people who constantly feel the need to count the pennies in their "coinpurse."
It's not a coin purse, it's called a fanny pack. Seriously, if people were throwing down some tricks, I would like to see that. I'm sure some riders could do some decent tricks. 360 tailwhips, 720s, grinds, that would be fun to watch. Although, to me it's like inline skates. I know people are throwing down some pretty gnarly stuff, it just always looks wrong.

Since I used to be a skater, I guess the attitude is still there; even though I haven't skated in many years...

It's all good--to each their own.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I used to be able to do a wheelie on my Razor for like a mile, but then it broke. So then I bought a gas powered scooter, which is 10 times better.

patmiass123

Chimp
Oct 11, 2005
Lee, Mass
Atomatik said:
that was a waste of my time, give me 4 min of my life back please.
seriously man i could have done somthin productive in that time like watch a mtb movie thats 4 min and 10sec long, and when you check it out and that kid jumped over those barrels, man did he take a digger, a fall like that could nearly kill someone

todbanner

Chimp
Mar 7, 2005
I can't believe the ammount of bitching that goes on around here on this forum!

those kids are sick! I couldn't do those tricks on a scooter!

props to them!

let me loose on my trials bike i'll be ok :) but not on a scooter!