Quantcast

Extreme weight loss monkey people...HELP.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I need to drop as much weight as possible by next Monday morning.

It's a temporary plummet in weight. I don't plan to keep up the rapid weight loss.

I am in a contest and this is the last week.

This is for money people.

And no, lopping off limbs is not an option.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Cut weight like a wrestler. No fluids, sweat suit on a treadmill, sauna. You can drop 15 pounds or more in 36 hours of just water weight.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Eat protein only. Carbs are the devil until then.

Hydrate TONS until a day before the weigh-in, or at least until the days leading up to it. At that point, cut your intake to base intake levels only. Don't necessarily cut water intake to zero, but you get what I mean.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I went from 200 to 162 in four months by just eating ONLY a small lunch and playing basketball in the Arizona heat everyday for at least 2 hours. And of course, no alcohol and just a sweet coffee for dinner every other day. At 6'1" I looked like the dude from The Machinest, but I felt great.

By monday, just starve and sweat as much as possible. Starvation is addictive, so be careful brother.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I knew of a dude who ate rancid meat to cleanse " himself ".

Erupting form both end simultaneously will take weight of quick, but it's not as fun as it sounds.

I would opt for cutting way back on the calories and sweat a ton before weigh in.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Not very healthy but dehydration is affective. And get an enema. Cleanse thy spirit, at least the spirit that lives in your asshole.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Take up chew, spit a lot, cut your water intake, go dig some trails, and then if you can find it, go to World Market and find "fit tea." You're going to **** like you had it coming out of both ends, but I've dropped 9 pounds in a day that way. It was a monster of a day though.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Don't eat. Only drink water. You'll live.

Or, get the stomach bug that violates both ends. It'll be like squeezing a tube of toothpaste.
I had that about a month ago. Costco hot dog.

Lost 9 lbs in 2 days.

Sucky.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
So since this thread:

Only one full meal (Thursday) which was spicy tofu and steamed vegetables. All other food was restricted to pretty much protein or fiber. (example: 3 stalks of celery and about 4 oz. raw tofu with a little salt)

I've been averaging less than 600 calories a day from Monday through Fri.

LOTS of water. Like 4 liters a day or more.

Dieter's tea - 1 mild cup a day.

Sat and today - no food. Minimum fluid intake, basically just small amounts coffee (to stave off headaches), dieter's tea and rinsing my mouth with sparkling lemon water (kills the dry feeling)

Bike commuting every day with short rides at lunch.

Yesterday I went for a short walk, mowed the lawn, then rode about 2 hours at a moderate pace all the while wearing sweat pants and a hoodie with a windbreaker over it in the sun. Got some strange looks.

Hard to tell by my crappy scale but I think I've shed about 9 lbs since Monday, with no extreme sauna or rubber suit tactics.

I think I'm gonna win this thing!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
How much weight have you lost?
Total, only about 20-25 lbs. I did better than most of the people in the contest though, and on Fri I was still in second place as fas as I know.

Last weigh-in is tomorrow morning.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Eat a bran muffin covered in Habanero hot sauce for the final blow out. And by covered, I don't mean a few drops, but the half the bottle.

If nothing else you will win by default, because no one else will be able to be in the same room with you.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Total, only about 20-25 lbs. I did better than most of the people in the contest though, and on Fri I was still in second place as fas as I know.

Last weigh-in is tomorrow morning.
Only? If I lost 25 pounds I'd look like a meth head/ hard core anorexic.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sweet Jesus I am HUNGRY.

About $400.00

No bukake involved that I know of.
You and your friends should come up with some healthier contests like seeing who can ride their bikes the fastest or who can shove the most billiard balls up their ass.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
You and your friends should come up with some healthier contests like seeing who can ride their bikes the fastest or who can shove the most billiard balls up their ass.
What you and your friends do as a contest with billiard balls does NOT need to be repeated, or used so I get that visual.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I will never get that heavy again. I have been fighting the weight for several years, I really hate it. I am comfortable around 190-195, I got up to 222 and it sucked. I could feel it in my knees.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I will never get that heavy again. I have been fighting the weight for several years, I really hate it. I am comfortable around 190-195, I got up to 222 and it sucked. I could feel it in my knees.
Funny you should mention it. I recently gained about 10 pounds and have been having nasty knee issues that I haven't had since losing a large ammount of weight years ago. Real bummer. I'd kick myself in the ass for it but I'd hate to blow out my ACL.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Funny you should mention it. I recently gained about 10 pounds and have been having nasty knee issues that I haven't had since losing a large ammount of weight years ago. Real bummer. I'd kick myself in the ass for it but I'd hate to blow out my ACL.
You can lose it. Ride more, eat more veggies.

But yeah, even a small weight gain can fvck with your knees. I've been at desk jobs since 2003 and I don't think it's been good for my overall health. I eat ok, I get some riding in, but the over all sedentary-ness (yes, that's a new word) takes it's toll.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
If the weigh in is tomorrow morning you should start dehydrating sometime tonight, it could be the difference. What time is the weigh in?

For the record I think this is a terrible idea, but I'm not a doctor so go for it!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
If the weigh in is tomorrow morning you should start dehydrating sometime tonight, it could be the difference. What time is the weigh in?

For the record I think this is a terrible idea, but I'm not a doctor so go for it!
Weigh in was this morning.

I was 197.7, down from 210.6 last Monday. :imstupid:

Mind you this contest was over 4 months, I lost 25 lbs total. I lost a consistent 1-2 lbs per week. This was the sprint finish.

Not everyone is finished weighing in though, so I may still lose it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I lost 10 lbs in the past week, 155->145. No idea why, eating and exercising normally. Haven't been sleeping well though. I'm hoping it is just a broken scale.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I lost 10 lbs in the past week, 155->145. No idea why, eating and exercising normally. Haven't been sleeping well though. I'm hoping it is just a broken scale.
Wow. I weighed 145 when I was 14.