Quantcast

Fůňçťïôņäł Fřĩðæŷ gmt

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
You know whenever my aches and pains are bugging me I pop over to MTBR and read the 50+ Years Old forum... and I always feel so much better.
That’s the spirit!

So. This is the knee that sort of ‘gave out’ on me a little when we were about to drop into Starvation Creek. (Almost exactly five years ago) It was weird, all I did was a little bunny hop off of a waterbar, and it just collapsed. It’s bothered me a bit ever since, but was overshadowed by all the other shit I broke trying to chase The Canadian. . :D

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Damn, that blows (to put it lightly).

Hopefully it doesn't take much longer to be remedied.

And glad ya noticed sooner than later, when the mold might start affecting your health.
Hopefully my insurance company doesn't read this forum, but basically "too late" on the affecting health thing. It could have been leaking for as many as 6 months, and Teh Spousal Unit™ and I have had some symptoms this spring and summer that are pretty consistent with mold exposure. We largely wrote it off as "allergies" because it's been so rainy here, but now we know what it probably has been.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Hopefully my insurance company doesn't read this forum, but basically "too late" on the affecting health thing. It could have been leaking for as many as 6 months, and Teh Spousal Unit™ and I have had some symptoms this spring and summer that are pretty consistent with mold exposure. We largely wrote it off as "allergies" because it's been so rainy here, but now we know what it probably has been.
Cool sporey bro

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@Full Trucker i hear ya on the water heater woes. our whole downstairs got taken out. sucks. also, old men rip! remember derek? that joker's 56!

various trees down around all around town here-had to get creative with my route going to a patron's memorial service this morning-and a little localized flooding but the mtns-wilson creek, ashevegas, hendersonville, black mtn...cooked. record flooding and not expected to crest until this evening. sheesh. @Dirtrider what says you?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I hauled the kids up to Green Mountain. tears dried up by end of ride, then got them bubble tea and ramen.

IMG_5353.jpeg
IMG_5354.jpeg
IMG_5356.jpeg
IMG_5355.jpeg
IMG_5359.jpeg
IMG_5361.jpeg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I have now been traffic for 2hr30, with an hour still to go. This should be a 2hr15 drive.

Chances of there still being open spots at the campsite, slim.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I have now been traffic for 2hr30, with an hour still to go. This should be a 2hr15 drive.

Chances of there still being open spots at the campsite, slim.
traffic headed up even from 470 looked pretty gnarly

which you clearly know, having been it

:D