Quantcast

F*ck your couch!

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
This moment of worthless thread-reading has been brought to you by the letter H.

And bonus points to whoever can identify the source of the title of this thread.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
dh girlie said:
F your couch n*gga! Dave Chappelle in the famous Rick James Bitch skit...f'n hysterical...you can buy a new couch!!! what about my legs!
My brother said, "Hey man, Rick's in real trouble man, he needs some help."

I'm like, "S**t n***a, we just gave him some help."

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
dh girlie said:
As much as that episode has been annoying quoted by every person on the face of the planet, and as many times as I've seen it, It's still funny as hell...still cracks me up...
At least somebody appreciates my off-beat threads...

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Chappelle did some standup around here on wednesday. I always miss the surprise performances, except that one time where Chris Rock showed up and practiced some Oscar bits before his hosting of the show.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
oly said:
you sure its not the other way around......
You mean:

"At least somebody appreciates my beat-off threads..."

Zing! Man I'm excellent.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dexterq20 said:
This moment of worthless thread-reading has been brought to you by the letter H.

And bonus points to whoever can identify the source of the title of this thread.
Im rick james!!!!! I love that skit..." wyou can go and buy yourself a new couch... what i'm gonna do about my legs!!!! " lol too funny!!!! as he drags himself along the floor

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
I seem to remeber a darwin award... a guy fixed up belt sanders in between the cushions of the couch for... well... yeah... and ended up electricuting himself. I think the story states that his daughter came home to find him dead, a$$ naked, and with is dingaling between the cushions.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Drunken_Ninja said:
this must be the thread where all the bad kids hang out :stupid:
Coming from a guy whose avatar is a pic of two women licking a banana, I'm not really sure how to interpret your last comment... :think: