Quantcast

f-earhted... git sum teaser 2

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
This is the bonus footage teaser for the crappiest movie ever but you should buy it cause Darren Berrecloth is in it. Git sum in stores very soon.

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
pretty weak teaser. the crashes are minor, and there is much better drunk jock footage elsewhere on myspace and youtube if you are into that.

oh well.

hellonasty

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
MSA
Is Git Sum the new Chinese Democracy (Supposedly the new Guns & Roses album, due since 1996) of MTB video???

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This is the bonus footage teaser for the crappiest movie ever but you should buy it cause Darren Berrecloth is in it. Git sum in stores very soon.
horrible. and by your logic i should probably buy that sock that Bearclaw allegedy j/o'ed into when he was 14 that i saw on eBay, right?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Sweet... Sanjay is wearing a shirt that I designed in one shot. And he's internet famous, so I figure that now makes me like 1/16 internet famous or something.

tomyboy

Chimp
May 9, 2003
Irvine
that's a horrible representation of mountain biking as a sport.
please show people trailers of Earth 4 rather than that git sum trailer.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
You guys ride so goddam well, and make a movie that only 15 year old boys find funny. Either make the stupid **** funnier, or concentrate on riding.

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
i apologize to everyone for not making a teaser with slow music to speed montage, what was i thinking, did i mention this is the bonus footage teaser, im a revolutionary, theres a dvd with this crap and a dvd with a riding, please dont buy if you've never smiled or are still pissed off about high school

Hans

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Copenhagen, Denmark
Some people just try too hard. Aww... Isn't that cute, a little baby drinking. Gimme a effing brake, even kids tv here in Denmark is WAY more hardcore than this.:biggrin:
Oh well, guess it's my own fault for watching.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
i apologize to everyone for not making a teaser with slow music to speed montage, what was i thinking, did i mention this is the bonus footage teaser, im a revolutionary, theres a dvd with this crap and a dvd with a riding, please dont buy if you've never smiled or are still pissed off about high school
wait, so you deliberately made something dumb and now you're offended that we all think its stupid? There is a good chance your ambition is outstretching your talents right now. Take a video class at the local community college and try again.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I want a montage that shows you guys training, with goal in sight, the big race you need to win by the end of the movie and the big haired chick who's the sister of your competition whom you've fallen in love with in the course of the plot.

You don't take what you made for bonus footy that seriously, don't take the ribbing so seriously. You've got access to killer riding and riders in your circle, we'd just rather see that.

And more susie Q.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
I want a montage that shows you guys training, with goal in sight, the big race you need to win by the end of the movie and the big haired chick who's the sister of your competition whom you've fallen in love with in the course of the plot.

You don't take what you made for bonus footy that seriously, don't take the ribbing so seriously. You've got access to killer riding and riders in your circle, we'd just rather see that.

And more susie Q.
seriously, while you have a face purpose built for radio, your personality doesn't follow suit.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
alls i know is that kids like them some jello pudding.

no matter ****ty this movie could be, it will still be better than any new world movie.

edit- i didnt realize i couldnt use other words for poop.

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
this face was built for the web
and to who told me to go to film classes, your right, i should really learn to use a camera
ps, you know what sucks, all you people wasted your time watching this, and the video has all riding no partying,this is just some clips i made in 5 minutes