Quantcast

F#@k da' police!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
behind you !!! ARRRR...
I was just on my way home from a little get together about 2 miles from my home. When the fuzz pulled me over. I kindly askd "What was I doing" he responded rudely "You were tailgating that Navigator and did not stop at the stop sign". I than responed "Actually sir I put both feet down at the sign, and there was no car in front of me". Long story short we got into a bit of an argument....... Guess who won. Damn the man. He said he let me off easy with two tickets instead of four..... Prick.
He also was driving down the road from the opposite direction, and was no where near eye sight to the stop sign. I think he just did not like my big noisy pipes. F him.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
It's a conspiracy against freedom, the police. Ask manimal. They have secret classes on how to rob you of your dreams.

Reality is, you likely broke the law. I haven't found too many cops that just make things up. I would suspect there is enough paper work involved that prevents cops from screwing with people for giggles.

Mar 9, 2006
behind you !!! ARRRR...
It's a conspiracy against freedom, the police. Ask manimal. They have secret classes on how to rob you of your dreams.

Reality is, you likely broke the law. I haven't found too many cops that just make things up. I would suspect there is enough paper work involved that prevents cops from screwing with people for giggles.
Your one of them are'nt you ? :spam: (spam is kinda' like a pig right).

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Reality is, you likely broke the law.
the reality is that there are so many "laws" that the cops can use ANY of them to fuel their prickness...doesn't make it right.

I haven't found too many cops that just make things up. I would suspect there is enough paper work involved that prevents cops from screwing with people for giggles.
are you sh!ttin me? What year are you livin in? better yet, what planet? :disgust1:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
the reality is that there are so many "laws" that the cops can use ANY of them to fuel their prickness...doesn't make it right.

are you sh!ttin me? What year are you livin in? better yet, what planet? :disgust1:
Yeah all cops are out to get you. They do nothing but screw with folks that are completely innocent. What a load of crap.

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
I think he just did not like my big noisy pipes.
neither would I. I'm not sure why cops clamp down so much on the ricers when theres a ton of small-dick bikers with their drilled-out baffles (now everyone can hear how big i want them to think my cock is) shatter everyones ear drums within a half-mile vicinity. Don't you think if you piss people off, they might try the same? (in this case, by throwing anything he can at you?)

:plthumbsdown: rant over

Mar 9, 2006
behind you !!! ARRRR...
Yeah all cops are out to get you. They do nothing but screw with folks that are completely innocent. What a load of crap.
No, the load of crap is the instantces where they do harrass innocent people. To their credit it is a hard job, and they are under a lot of scrutenity; but I still say F@#k some of their pi-headedness.:spam:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
No, the load of crap is the instantces where they do harrass innocent people. To their credit it is a hard job, and they are under a lot of scrutenity; but I still say F@#k some of their pi-headedness.:spam:
I've yet to meet one that hasn't been a prick. Granted, I DO believe there are good men & women out there that do their job for the safety of others...but they get lost amongst the power hungry, authority egos...those need to be smack down to earth once in a while.

Mar 9, 2006
behind you !!! ARRRR...
neither would I. I'm not sure why cops clamp down so much on the ricers when theres a ton of small-dick bikers with their drilled-out baffles (now everyone can hear how big i want them to think my cock is) shatter everyones ear drums within a half-mile vicinity. Don't you think if you piss people off, they might try the same? (in this case, by throwing anything he can at you?)

:plthumbsdown: rant over
My pipes are baffled, I was just trying to make a point. So what if my cock is small, I bet you would still enjoy it.:cupidarrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.