Quantcast

F#@K this weather.....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Just went for coffee and a thunder storm is rolling over. Almost didnt make it back before the sky opened up... in less than 10 minutes it went from nice and calm to windy with lightning and thunder. One so close the flash hadnt even gone away before the Slap of the thunder hit... Should be a fun commute home... hop eit all passes bu then.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
Just went for coffee and a thunder storm is rolling over. Almost didnt make it back before the sky opened up... in less than 10 minutes it went from nice and calm to windy with lightning and thunder. One so close the flash hadnt even gone away before the Slap of the thunder hit... Should be a fun commute home... hop eit all passes bu then.
It could be worse. You could have worn thongs(on my feet :nope: )and parked about a half mile from the office!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Snacks said:
It could be worse. You could have worn thongs(on my feet :nope: )and parked about a half mile from the office!
ouch.... haha this is a great storm, i'm gonna turn my computer off now before it get's fried haha!

Vno

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
South Mountain
Whine ass...I'd take a little wetness over this hell I'm in! 112 today. I'm not sure whether to go for a swim when I get home or throw a friggin' lobster in the pool! Jeez, what a fair weathered rider!

extreme2

Chimp
May 17, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
I hear ya Vno. For some reason today felt a lot worse than yesterday. I think we had just a touch of humidity here in the valley today. I'll be riding this weekend, but I'll start the ride at 6 AM and will back at the house by 9!

Vno

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
South Mountain
extreme2 said:
I hear ya Vno. For some reason today felt a lot worse than yesterday. I think we had just a touch of humidity here in the valley today. I'll be riding this weekend, but I'll start the ride at 6 AM and will back at the house by 9!
I haven't ventured outside my cubicle yet today. Scared my retinas are gonna melt if I look outside!
I'll start night riding as soon as I get my fork serviced.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I nearly made a terrible mistake this morning by not checking the weather before I headed to work. I was thinking it'd be all nice like the last couple of days, but then something told me to hit up the National Weather Service website.
Turns out I didn't really need my clip-on rear fender and rain jacket like I figured I would. It dumped about an hour after I got to work and by the time I was out of there, the roads were pretty dry. Better safe than sorry.

Did I say "safe"?

Jun 18, 2004
If the weather is TOO MUCH FOR YOU... THEN MOVE AWAY!... you might like it better else where... Me: I only end up riding when it's snotty out... when the weathers nice I chase girls, hang out at parties, and go to the beach... it's gonna be snotty at Whistler this weekend and I've got a new goggle cleaning device!... I'm gonna ride Duval and 38 in the morning and I bet it's gonna be a slippy/slidy/mud-n-crudy... good thing I got my drive line cleaned today... (hah hah)