Quantcast

F... Marzocchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickid

Chimp
Jan 24, 2005
nj
i can't stress enough how much i f..king hate them. i can honestly say i like the product but the customer service at MARZOCCHI USA in Valencia, CA suck ass. it has been over a month i still don't have my fork and not only that the **** i heard from 3 different stories from 3 different people there they were all different each time. who can come up with the better excuse. my story is too long to post but i have a very good reason to be mad and if i can influence someone not to buy there stuff then good. i will be happy. due to ****ty service and bull**** (cause i worked in service before) so i heard it all. i will never support the company again they lost me as a consumer. ANSWER/MANITOU, FOX, SHRAM/ROCK SHOX you have alot of options and choices f**k marzocchi

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
yeah, that'll really convince people. :rolleyes:

and you say you worked in CS, eh?

might be a bit more interesting if you gave a few more specifics.....
and you can find plenty of CS horror stories about any of the big three fork makers, so what's the big beef?

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
First off, watch your language, you can get a point across without swearing. Next, use proper sentence structure. Third, it was probably your fault for doing something stupid to the fork in the first place to cause it to break. Fourth, you probably failed to read the owners manual. Finally, your claim sounds like bs; you need to do one of the following.

1)Take a writing course.
2)Learn how to read the owners manual.
3)Realize that sometimes it takes customer service awhile to get things worked out.
4)Wash your mouth out with a bar of lava soap.
5)Take a sensitivity class.

Edit:This thread should be in the downhill forum.

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
sickid said:
i can't stress enough how much i f..king hate them. i can honestly say i like the product but the customer service at MARZOCCHI USA in Valencia, CA suck ass. it has been over a month i still don't have my fork and not only that the **** i heard from 3 different stories from 3 different people there they were all different each time. who can come up with the better excuse. my story is too long to post but i have a very good reason to be mad and if i can influence someone not to buy there stuff then good. i will be happy. due to ****ty service and bull**** (cause i worked in service before) so i heard it all. i will never support the company again they lost me as a consumer. ANSWER/MANITOU, FOX, SHRAM/ROCK SHOX you have alot of options and choices f**k marzocchi

you gonna tell us the story or just make a sh*tty, pointless rant?

and what were you doing at 5 am that caused you to think of this?

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
some people expect companie's to bend over backwards to service them, and that still won't make them happy. But I don't know the situation so I cant pass judgement except to say that your comments are weekly formed and resentfull.

all I got out of that post was "bunch of jerks! Don't buy Marzocchi because I hate them!"

Status
Not open for further replies.