Quantcast

***F---this Monday gmt¥€¢£

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Rofl, project went sideways in Production. Now how do I demonstrate CAPA effectiveness if they never even used the new revision of the MOP that I released and trained them all to months ago... :think:

hey @StiHacka @CrabJoe StretchPants @Adventurous

Thinking of heading to leominster SF on Saturday afternoon. Any of you punks want in? Wifey has shot 2 in the morning, so sunday is going to be a wash and somebody's gotta watch the kids while she gets her autism upgrade. Thoughts?
Solid maybe. Not sure what our house hunting schedule may look like at the moment.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rofl, project went sideways in Production. Now how do I demonstrate CAPA effectiveness if they never even used the new revision of the MOP that I released and trained them all to months ago... :think:
CAPAs are fun. i once had to explain extensions to an EM for a product that had been pulled from market because the production facility shut down.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The guys want to "lightly" remodel a house they said didn't need any remodeling. Que skepticism. Needs to get the eyes on it before we go any further.

We are experimenting with an attic vac to remove 18" of sawdust which has been in the attic of warehouse for near 80 years. Static grounded. Hose access in place. Lets keep this bitch from going boom!

Almost finished putting the roof on the chicken run. This living in town stuff is strange, I get self conscious about running power tools after 9pm. What is reasonable? Why can't I make all the noise in the middle of the night?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
too cold to swim in the alpine lakes then.
man, we had a cottage right on lower hadlock pond one time. it was awesome - you could hike right out the door around the lake, and down into northeast harbor and the entrance to acadia was literally across the street. I've never been able to find it to rent again. :(

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
man, we had a cottage right on lower hadlock pond one time. it was awesome - you could hike right out the door around the lake, and down into northeast harbor and the entrance to acadia was literally across the street. I've never been able to find it to rent again. :(
that pink house?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
hey @StiHacka @CrabJoe StretchPants @Adventurous

Thinking of heading to leominster SF on Saturday afternoon. Any of you punks want in? Wifey has shot 2 in the morning, so sunday is going to be a wash and somebody's gotta watch the kids while she gets her autism upgrade. Thoughts?
This is relevant to my interests.....

I'll have to see what the weekend plans are as we get closer, but I'll definitely try to make this happen. I haven't been in years.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
CAPAs are fun. i once had to explain extensions to an EM for a product that had been pulled from market because the production facility shut down.
That sounds like a pretty legit reason.

Failure to properly implement this CAPA will likely generate a new CAPA. Luckily I won't own the new one.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That sounds like a pretty legit reason.

Failure to properly implement this CAPA will likely generate a new CAPA. Luckily I won't own the new one.
EMs longer than 6 months have to go before the CRB every 6 months. it took 3 years to get a new mnfg site online to have product on market so we could complete the EM.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
WELL THAT'S JUST GREAT!

I got a msg from your wifebot. Did you guys shuttle over the weekend?
Self shuttle, drove to the bottom of Apex with road bikes, cycled up Lookout. Swapped to rigid 29er's and did the trails up top by us with the dog. Swapped to trail bikes and dropped down to Windy Saddle and back up. Then descended Apex on the DH bikes to fetch the car.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Solid maybe. Not sure what our house hunting schedule may look like at the moment.
This is relevant to my interests.....

I'll have to see what the weekend plans are as we get closer, but I'll definitely try to make this happen. I haven't been in years.
Ugh, Monday's not going great. :dead:

weather looks like PM showers...I can deal with that at a place like LSF. About 75% of the times I have ridden there it's been raining or has just rained. Let's see what happens, it looks clear until the weekend and clear after the weekend, which likely means that they have no idea this far out.

@Adventurous does your house hunting look like running in circles and making offers 25% over asking with no contingencies? I checked zillow for my town and we're 15.8% up over last year. Bananas. If I had waited on my waltham house, I probably could have sold it for double what we bought it for :bad:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
weather looks like PM showers...I can deal with that at a place like LSF. About 75% of the times I have ridden there it's been raining or has just rained. Let's see what happens, it looks clear until the weekend and clear after the weekend, which likely means that they have no idea this far out.

@Adventurous does your house hunting look like running in circles and making offers 25% over asking with no contingencies? I checked zillow for my town and we're 15.8% up over last year. Bananas. If I had waited on my waltham house, I probably could have sold it for double what we bought it for :bad:
Pretty much. We've been looking hard for the past 7 months to no avail. Only put in 3 offers over that time, as a lot of the stuff we've seen is shit. I've seen some things.

But yeah, last house we missed out on went for 10% over asking, with all contingencies waved. Sadly we just don't have the cash to waive a potentially significant appraisal gap, so we are at a pretty big disadvantage.

Still having a hard time convincing myself to go all in on a place that's outside my comfort range price wise, in a non-desirable location, that we'll likely get stuck in once interest rates rise and housing prices stabilize. So we'll see. Literally the only thing tying us to this area is family and friends. If not for them, we'd be gone. Alas, with a bébé on the way, having family around should be helpful.

Last edited:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Still having a hard time convincing myself to go all in on a place that's outside my comfort range price wise, in a non-desirable location, that we'll likely get stuck in once interest rates rise and housing prices stabilize. So we'll see. Literally the only thing tying us to this area is family and friends. If not for them, we'd be gone. Alas, with a bébé on the way, having family around should be helpful.
Good on you for avoiding the housing poverty trap.

Babies are not terribly expensive (no jinx re medical concerns) it's more the loss of 2nd income that is the suck...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
any day can be riding day if you're not a bitch

or do it on the Peloton

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Booked some demo's for wifey and I later this week, Medium Evil Offering for her, large Pivot Switchblade for me. Sizing should work based on their websites...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just found out that the boathouse on the lake 30min from my house is opening up again. Trying to figure out when multi-rower programs, because I hate sculling, but I might start adding dawn patrol on the water back into my life.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ordered these...the wellgos were garbage

Screenshot_20210510-171803_Chrome.jpg

waiting on cranks

Screenshot_20210505-142209_Chrome.jpg

fuck it....they were cheap...