Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
there's a problem with this?

i guess you all are hitting the top shelf pussy.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Yeah, she's pretty hot when you can't get a good look at her face.
First picture is the most unflattering of her I've ever seen. Face is a 8 in real life. Body is a 10. Brain is a 2.

I sometimes get to drink from the top shelf, and I can unequivocally say I would hit this like the fist of an angry god.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
What I find ironic is that the Association for Women in Sports Media primary issue is respect around the locker rooms, but for many reasons, professional and personal, lady reporters probably hate her ass.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
What I find ironic is that the Association for Women in Sports Media primary issue is respect around the locker rooms, but for many reasons, professional and personal, lady reporters probably hate her ass.
You know what? Get back to me on that when they start hiring fat or ugly women who are knowledgeable about the sport...

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Well, you got me with the last photo.

Although, with the middle one, I do have to say that Carrie Fisher was hot in the metal bikini in Return of the Jedi. Can't take that away from her.

I was specifically talking about tv. Radio and print don't count. Have you ever seen what those guys look like?

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Y'all must be posting some George Clooney stats to reject this girl. Sure she's no Heidi Klum, but y'all have undoubtedly fapped to much worse, and would piss yourself if you bumped into her in the street and she so much as hinted at touching your wee wee.

On the internet, everyone ****s supermodels.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Y'all must be posting some George Clooney stats to reject this girl. Sure she's no Heidi Klum, but y'all have undoubtedly fapped to much worse, and would piss yourself if you bumped into her in the street and she so much as hinted at touching your wee wee.

On the internet, everyone ****s supermodels.
I'll be completely honest with you. I would much rather be hittin' what I'm hittin' than some dried up wrinkly faced ho bag with fake tittys.

I can clearly see the outline of silicone bags through her thin ass tobacco and spray tan flavored skin. That's pretty nasty IMHO.

In the interest of honesty, her a$$ does look good in those pants.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
I'll be completely honest with you. I would much rather be hittin' what I'm hittin' than some dried up wrinkly faced ho bag with fake tittys.
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Are you people not MEN? Since when has getting something better been mutually exclusive with wanting something good. This is a hypothetical. None of us are going to meet Ines Sainz. She is hot. You would hit it. Fake tan and tatas, IQ of 70, and all. You'd hit it six ways from Sunday. You're lying, gay, a monumental pussy, or some weird fetishist (only get turned on by obese amputees) if you claim otherwise.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Are you people not MEN? Since when has getting something better been mutually exclusive with wanting something good. This is a hypothetical. None of us are going to meet Ines Sainz. She is hot. You would hit it. Fake tan and tatas, IQ of 70, and all. You'd hit it six ways from Sunday. You're lying, gay, a monumental pussy, or some weird fetishist (only get turned on by obese amputees) if you claim otherwise.
I would not hit it, sorry. Her ass looks good in those jeans, but so would unformed jello. I prefer a size 10, not a size 2. I also prefer my women to have less of a carbon footprint. All the fake on that girl would outlast a twinkie.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
that's exactly what my cock was telling me.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I now owe you rep three times in this thread. Must spread.:rofl:

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
I prefer a size 10, not a size 2..
See earlier comment about fetishists.

See my avatar.
Great, I'll take your word for it, you're neck deep in primo tang. I'm personally alternating between a corsetry model that likes to be tied up in her chainmail bikini, and an angry little thing with a love of whiskey and motorcycles... it's the ****. I'll take either over Ms. Sainz. Does that mean I don't look at her South O' The Border tush shoehorned into those white pants and start thinking thoughts so nasty they curdle milk in my neighbor's fridge? Of course not. Because I'm a man.

edit: I don't know why this makes me so angry. Why should I care if y'all all posturing and/or lying to yourself? I don't know. But I do. I care.

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Does that mean I don't look at her South O' The Border tush shoehorned into those white pants and start thinking thoughts that would make my mother disown me? Of course not. Because I'm a man.
Easy there you ol' hound dog. I admitted that her a$$ looks good. The rest of the package, on the other hand, leaves allot to be desired.

Also, I would like to see a bikini pic from the back to ensure it's the ass and not the pants.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Easy there you ol' hound dog. I admitted that her a$$ looks good. The rest of the package, on the other hand, leaves allot to be desired.

Also, I would like to see a bikini pic from the back to ensure it's the ass and not the pants.
It's the pants.

It's definitely the pants in five more years.