Quantcast

F1rst premier - Colorado

ballr

Monkey
Apr 7, 2002
colorado
For those of you not making the trip to Sea Otter -

The Bike Park at SolVista Basin will be presenting a premier of Clay Porter's new movie, F1rst, on Saturday April 26, 2008 at Wahoo's Fish Taco - 1521 Blake Street in Denver.

Once again, we will be suggesting a minimum cover charge of $5 with proceeds going to Tara Llanes' Road to Recovery cause. We'll do the raffle again too. Basically, the same deal as the Earthed 5 premier, but we're open to suggestions if you guys want stuff done differently. Drink/food specials will run all night again too!

Clay's new movie should be sick. He said he is stoked to help Tara out as well.

I'll keep everyone updated here, but let me know if anyone has any questions.

ballr

Monkey
Apr 7, 2002
colorado
Hey, sorry for being somewhat obscure in my original post. The world premier for F1rst is at the Sea Otter. For those of you not able to make it out to that race, we are offering a premier in Colorado one week later.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

-MT

ballr

Monkey
Apr 7, 2002
colorado
We'll start the movie promptly at 8pm. Feel free to come beforehand and grab some grub and grog.

Got a chance to check out F1rst, and it is awesome. Clay is doing a great job getting some very unique shots. Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks.

I'm excited to see everyone this weekend. Looking forward to raising some good coin for Tara. I spoke with her last week at the Otter and she looks to be doing well, but in massive need of our support. Check out her auction on ebay (link located on her site I believe). There are some truly amazing pieces of MTB memorabilia donated by some amazing people.

MT