Quantcast

Fabien Pedemanaud’s new Bos/Morewood bike.

Robusto

Monkey
The lowers on the BOS look alot like the lowers on a 40.. or maybe Im just seeing things.

Pedemanaud definately got hooked up with a nice ride this year.

Sorry this is so off topic... anyone know what shoes those are Vouilloz is wearing in that picture? I'm looking around for a new pair of clipless shoess. Thanks

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
I looked at that first pic and I was like "Wow, that guy must have some wicked cornering technique cause I'd be all done coming into a turn like that." Then I scrolled down.

Jan 18, 2006
The lowers on the BOS look alot like the lowers on a 40.. or maybe Im just seeing things.

Sorry this is so off topic... anyone know what shoes those are Vouilloz is wearing in that picture? I'm looking around for a new pair of clipless shoess. Thanks
Shimano Shoes.

I did the same, thought he might be able to make it out of that turn. Still a good pic.

He still pulled 8th place not too shabby.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM

yeah, i bet i could cram a 29er in there....................hahaha

forks have more volume on the 1-1 ratio and i don't see the need for a weighty external reservoir hindering the u sprung weight.

shimano DX, can be hard to find, i got mine @ mojo wheels.
http://mojowheels.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/Shimano.html
i give them support for the great jr team they do every year!

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
wow.. talk about a step in the right direction from mondraker
The downhill bike is obviously not, but are the other frames in Mondraker's lineup still catalog frames? Their freeride bike could be a nice sx trail alternative if only it were prettier.