Quantcast

Fabien Pedemanaud????

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
Anybody care to share why he's off of Morewood/Bos????

i was looking at some album (cant remember who's) of yesterdays WC and i saw him riding on a an Intense i think and with totally diferent kit.

someone said he was off because of unsportsmanlike conduct something like that?? hahaha that sound's like something out of ice hockey, which is my favorite team sport before anybody goes on to think im bashin on hockey!

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
I think im correct here.....

Fabian Pedemanaud used to ride for team Morewood/Pyrenees and has raced this season for the Scott 11 team.

Fabian 'Cous Cous' Cousine has been called up to the Kenda Morewood BOS team after Rennie decided to quit the season early.

Pedemanaud has never raced for Kenda Morewood BOS.

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
Pedemanaud is racing for Scott.

He was testing Morewood prototypes for at least a season I think. Commentary on Freecaster said he was kicked off the Morewood gig for 'unprofessional behaviour" which I believe he demostrated quite well on a live broadcast after crossing the line.

hellonasty

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
MSA
No Fabien Pedemanaud never rode for Kenda/Morewood/BOS but he rode a golden Morewood Makulu with BOS Suspension last season.

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
i guess that makes things much clearer, i thought he was still on morewood this year and thought he was Rennie's teamate since his bike colour and suspensions were pretty much the same.

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
i guess that makes things much clearer, i thought he was still on morewood this year and thought he was Rennie's teamate since his bike colour and suspensions were pretty much the same.
that must be mitch delfs that you've seen on the exact same setup, rennies fellow aussie team mate.

nowlan

Monkey
Jul 30, 2008
Ok correct me if im wrong, but their was a guy in the booth with Warner clearing up the aligations of Rennie being kicked off, and also talking about a new guy who I thought was Cous Cous, and he was brought in to race for the Moorwood Kenda Team. That guy crashed in his race run.
Now the other guy who flipped the bird to the camera was on an M6 was he not?

primo661

Monkey
Jun 16, 2008
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
Ok correct me if im wrong, but their was a guy in the booth with Warner clearing up the aligations of Rennie being kicked off, and also talking about a new guy who I thought was Cous Cous, and he was brought in to race for the Moorwood Kenda Team. That guy crashed in his race run.
Now the other guy who flipped the bird to the camera was on an M6 was he not?
Cous Cous is Fabien Cousinie and just cracked the nod for Kenda Morewood from Morewood United, like i said in the latest world cup thread. Fabien Pedemaud raced for Morewood last season and now races for some other team. Seems like he was kicked off for unprofessional behaviour if the interweb rumours are correct. Bottom line is that Fabien Cousinie (Cous Cous) who races for them now and Pedemaud who raced for them last season are 2 different people.