Quantcast

Facebook page celebrating violence toward cyclists

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Howdy,

I lurk here from time to time but seldom post. But I thought this may be of interest http://www.facebook.com/pages/Theres-a-perfectly-good-path-right-next-to-the-road-you-stupid-cyclist/190080667052

Pretty disgusting stuff, and I think perhaps it would be a worthwhile use of any facebooking cyclists time to go and report that page. (bottom left hand corner of the screen).
the triathlon community on Facebook has been hitting the report button all day

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I am going to start my own facebook group called, "Get out your car".

I've seen a lot of tough guys inside their vehicles. I haven't seen any out of them...

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
:eek: Did anyone look at the pictures? They have a picture of that drunk lady in Mexico that hit those road racers with the caption "My way get the fvck out of it." A guy died in that picture.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Best line from the entire group:

FYI people like this page are why more cyclist should get conceal and carry permits. That way if they hit you and don't kill you, it counts as grounds for retaliation.
Goddamn people are awesome.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Babs, nice to see you over here...wish it was for better reasons!!

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
lame. those are probably the type of individuals who would turn into a biker, then get out and scream about how they'd scratched the bumper of their new yukon...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I think these people should group. We can identify them, put little labels on them, and put them in camps.

You know, concentration camps. To help them learn to spell better.

Senorfrog

Chimp
Dec 29, 2009
Haha thats why all those bike messengers carry those hardened steel chain locks with a big masterlock on the end, they work really well for smashing windows. I've punched a few cars in the limited amount of city riding I've done.

But really they do have a point, cyclists (roadies) should only ride on roads where there is a big shoulder because even though they should share the road with you its unsafe all around for cars to have to swerve around you. All you roadies, just grow a pair of balls and ride real bikes on trails like ur supposed to haha (jk).