Quantcast

facebook?

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
well i used to make fun of people for being on facebook cause everyone and their mom is on it and they get addicted to it....but curiosity got the best of me and i signed up...and now i'm addicted to it...anyone else addicted to it or on it???

edit:my name is John Clark and my school is NWACC add me to ur friends list if u want

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
ive got the **** high school one... but nobody has one. people can add me if they want, ryan askey's the name. the cool club is more into myspace anyways

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
cannondalejunky said:
you, my friend, must have the will power of a god
I just got tired of it. I created a mt. biking group, and that was about it now that my bike's busted.
oh yeah, my names Andrew Hamilton at SPU if you want to look me up :rolleyes:

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Facebook is the biggest waste of time ever. I was one of the last of my group of friends to join, and now I can't stop using it. It's fun, but it's kinda scary how often I visit the site.

MY PROFILE

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
dexterq20 said:
Facebook is the biggest waste of time ever. I was one of the last of my group of friends to join, and now I can't stop using it. It's fun, but it's kinda scary how often I visit the site.

MY PROFILE
how come you're not in %90 of your photos? looks like it's mostly guys half naked or spanking each other...kinda gay.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i gotst facebook. it's a nice way to catch up with old friends. i know some people that spend hours on that ****...i can't figure out how to not get bored after 10mins.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
My Girlfriend is totally addicted, I could care less. The only time I go on is when I get an email that says "you have a friend request." I click on the link in the email, log in, confirm or reject, and log out. I just don't get it.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I just recently graduated but my whole frickin school is on it...i just deleted almost all of my profile because it was just too creepy...i can forsee that much information just being out there for whoever to grab not being such a good idea :dead:

less is more.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
manhattanprjkt83 said:
I just recently graduated but my whole frickin school is on it...i just deleted almost all of my profile because it was just too creepy...i can forsee that much information just being out there for whoever to grab not being such a good idea :dead:

less is more.
Agreed. When I first signed up, I didn't even use my full last name, I just put "H."

Then I realized no one would be able to find me :stupid:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i use it, but like mike mainly for accepting/rejecting friend requests these days.

do a global search for "Toshi Clark" and you'll find my harvard undergrad profile, uw grad school profile, and a third person at UF who is about as far from me as possible :eek:

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I signed up back in the day when it came up and was on that thing a lot but now i just get on once a week or so and check messages and stuff.

I just added toshi just to say i know someone who went to harvard :p
PS. toshi when did you become a black girl who went to UF?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
manhattanprjkt83 said:

less is more.
just recently, a kid here at UT died. his Facebook profile and Xanga profile caused a humorous uproar. most people, including myself, came to the conclusion that people really should think about what information they put out there, in order to not seem like a total dip**** when they're gone.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Toshi said:
do a global search for "Toshi Clark" and you'll find my harvard undergrad profile, uw grad school profile, and a third person at UF who is about as far from me as possible :eek:
i always knew you were a busty black girl from Florida.

'barrientes' brings up a surprising amount of people. most of which are in Texas, too.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
mobius said:
I just added toshi just to say i know someone who went to harvard :p
PS. toshi when did you become a black girl who went to UF?
the better question is when did the name "toshi" (as japanese as they come) escape from the japanese/hapa ranks...

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
ThePriceSeliger said:
I added Dirt Jump. P1 to mine. Anyone else have the highschool facebook?
i would but you gots to be invited. im somewhat addicted to myspace although i dont have too many friends on it.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
BigMike said:
My Girlfriend is totally addicted, I could care less. The only time I go on is when I get an email that says "you have a friend request." I click on the link in the email, log in, confirm or reject, and log out. I just don't get it.
I'm about the same, except I just spent the first half of this morning uploading picts :eek:. Now I'm all interested in it again. One good thing I did was send a message out to my mt. biking group seeing if anyone wanted to go to SST once I get my bike fixed. I think my life is in limbo until I find some way to fix it.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
the Inbred said:
just recently, a kid here at UT died. his Facebook profile and Xanga profile caused a humorous uproar. most people, including myself, came to the conclusion that people really should think about what information they put out there, in order to not seem like a total dip**** when they're gone.
yeah i just think the whole thing is a bad idea, especially with college relationships, im glad i got out before this facebok thing totally took over...i can just see the arguments over someone writing on someones wall and all that garbage...AOL profiles were bad enough, now its just gone overboard.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I have a facebook account, but haven't used it in years.

The only reason I still have it is for facebook messenger.

And the only reason I have facebook messenger is to book appointments with my car mechanic. :twitch:

But lol @ the posts earlier in this thread about having your data out there available to anyone....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I have a facebook account, but haven't used it in years.

The only reason I still have it is for facebook messenger.

And the only reason I have facebook messenger is to book appointments with my car mechanic. :twitch:

But lol @ the posts earlier in this thread about having your data out there available to anyone....
I didnt have an account until I managed the WSOP's social media then i got divorced & it came in handy landing strange.