Quantcast

:facepalm:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I read this in the latest issue of Newsweek (the one with Mrs. Palin on the cover in her finest running attire).
Republicans are more likely to say they would seriously consider voting for Palin for president (65%) than to say she is qualified for the job (58%).
Direct from the Gallup poll Newsweek sites.
:rant:

O M G.

On what fvcking planet does that even makes sense? How is that even fvcking possible? WTF is wrong with the Republican party? These people have gone completly around the bend. [/rant]

Last edited:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I read this in the latest issue of Newsweek (the one with Mrs. Palin on the cover in her finest running attire).
Direct from the Gallup poll Newsweek sites.
:rant:

O M G.

On what fvcking planet does that even makes sense? How is that even fvcking possible? WTF is wrong with the Republican party? These people have gone completly around the bend. [/rant]
Same theory that keeps people rooting for the Chicago Cubs, the fact that some people will miss Jon and Kate plus 8 and that keeps me arguing with Renegade Rick.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The only thing I would take out of that is 65% of Republicans are stupid, 58% of them are really stupid and 7% of them are ****ing retarded.