Quantcast

:facepalm:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I wonder what exactly he should be impeached for?

I mean, I can think of a few things, but by my standards Bush and Cheney would be hanging from the end of the same noose Saddam did...so I wonder what the GOP retards think he should be impeached for.

Being a spook, maybe?

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
It IS an open internet poll by the Daily Kos... not exactly rigorous methodology.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
It IS an open internet poll by the Daily Kos... not exactly rigorous methodology.
:facepalm:

The Daily Kos Republican Poll was conducted by Research 2000 from January 20 through January 31, 2010. A total of 2003 self identified Republicans were interviewed nationally by telephone. Those interviewed were selected by the random variation of the last four digits of telephone numbers, nationally.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Being a spook, maybe?
He was in the CIA?? Oh wait.

21 percent of Republicans believe ACORN stole the 2008 election, 55 percent are not sure, 24 percent said the community organizing group did not steal the election.
They seem to forget the outrage over claims that the Supreme Court stole the 2000 election.. lol

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
53 percent of Republicans said they believe Sarah Palin is more qualified to be president than Obama.

Well duh. Palin wrote a book without ever having to read one while that Obama guy had to go to college, law school and work as an editor of his school news flyer thingy to learn how to wright. Now that shows real ability right there, boy howdy. Yep, you bettcha.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Well duh. Palin wrote a book without ever having to read one while that Obama guy had to go to college, law school and work as an editor of his school news flyer thingy to learn how to wright. Now that shows real ability right there, boy howdy. Yep, you bettcha.
She has nicer legs. :think:

Last edited: