Quantcast

Failtastic day today, isn't it?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Dear reader,

All signs pointed to fail this fine morn. It started whilst I drove to work and found myself stuck behind a Kixie - a kickstand ladden fixie - which was on a car where the left mirror is busted out and only the mirror mounting surface is there (the right side also exhibited such a condition).

Then, whilst at running an erand at lunch, I nearly stepped on a piso something. Despite the posted signage, it sure didn't look like mojado to me. Sign failure, for certain.

I hope your day is better.

Regards,

P.D. Edgar Esq.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I don't see you classing the thread up any, with fancy silver handled mirrors nor bow ties nor bouquets of lilac. Alas, my day of failtastic-gymnastics continues.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Your thong is all twisted up because someone put a safety cone in front a tiny dog turd on the sidewalk ?

Oh, wait, did you want to step in the poop and your efforts were thwarted by a piece of yellow plastic.

I had fajitas for dinner and got a haircut yesterday.

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
I was outfished by my girlfriend tonight. She caught me a fourteen inch trout for lunch tomorrow, I hooked a four inch baby trout in the eyeball. She proceeded to catch sunfish, catfish, and everything else in the lake, i caught a weed.

fail