Quantcast

Fair warning, I'm a ****ty, slow rider. Thrillium @ Larch Mtn.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
apparently I also don't pedal at all, anywhere. But this is a really, really fun trail, it flows really well. I think it was be a really fun race run for super fast dudes.

I think so far after 8 months in Portland, this and Raven Ridge are my favorite trails.

Last edited:

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
Grade 3 sep. had a bad orb at 7 springs that I couldn't even get my hands up where I basically pile drives my shoulder into a rock., some muscle/tissue damage and now theres numbness in the 2 smaller fingers on that hand. It's been about 15 months since i torn up my shoulder. Even with rehab, stretching and whatnot I still have a lot of mobility/strength issues.

I wasn't super good or fast prior but i wasn't afraid of doubles, gaps and jumps. Not I seem to skip a lot, unless i'm forced hit them. I'm also w/o insurance right now after being laid-off so I try to keep my comfort level to simple things

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Grade 3 sep. had a bad orb at 7 springs that I couldn't even get my hands up where I basically pile drives my shoulder into a rock., some muscle/tissue damage and now theres numbness in the 2 smaller fingers on that hand. It's been about 15 months since i torn up my shoulder. Even with rehab, stretching and whatnot I still have a lot of mobility/strength issues.

I wasn't super good or fast prior but i wasn't afraid of doubles, gaps and jumps. Not I seem to skip a lot, unless i'm forced hit them. I'm also w/o insurance right now after being laid-off so I try to keep my comfort level to simple things
dude you got a valid excuse

TheSquid

Chimp
Dec 15, 2009
Used to be 10x better... although still not complaining. One of the best in the area since, well, awhile.

Aug 23, 2011

Thera bands? I poped my shoulder out like 10x before surgery and I am not to fond if it when hitting (football) so I see what your saying..Get some thera bands and one of the big like balls that are filled with air? You know no sure what there called and do push ups on them..for relz.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Dude, can I come up and ride that with you? We'll be old and slow gimps together!

toowacky

Monkey
Feb 20, 2010
Pac NW
Props to the Larch guys for putting time into the process and getting a fun, legit trail built that will be around for years to come.