Quantcast

fair warning.....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I wouldn't be too shocked if a hand full of minions decide to do something to prove a point then not take credit so they don't have a legal leg to stand on. But that is some good background info on the whackos.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
I'm still waiting for some former Marine/Soldier/SEAL/Sniper/etc to "snap" and execute some sort of direct action operation against them..........it's only a matter of time IMO.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'm still waiting for some former Marine/Soldier/SEAL/Sniper/etc to "snap" and execute some sort of direct action operation against them..........it's only a matter of time IMO.
Yep. They love it when someone tries to beat them up because they can file suit. They aren't going to love it so much when a few of them get bullets in the head.

Unfortunately, it would probably have a net positive effect on the organization. They'd get a lot of money and publicity out of it, and could hide behind the solace of, "well, they're with God now..." And the rest of the flock might just be unbalanced/blind enough to keep at the demonstrations in spite of the potential danger.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Maybe now that Obama has come out pretty much full force against DOMA, they'll go protest at the whitehouse, and the secret service can deal with them

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Yep. They love it when someone tries to beat them up because they can file suit. They aren't going to love it so much when a few of them get bullets in the head.

Unfortunately, it would probably have a net positive effect on the organization. They'd get a lot of money and publicity out of it, and could hide behind the solace of, "well, they're with God now..." And the rest of the flock might just be unbalanced/blind enough to keep at the demonstrations in spite of the potential danger.
Unless it's done sniper style. Take one out of the crowd, make the rest nervous and after about 2-3 events, nobody will want to be outside with a sign.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Unless it's done sniper style. Take one out of the crowd, make the rest nervous and after about 2-3 events, nobody will want to be outside with a sign.
For added effect, it needs to be done at over range. That way the body drops, then the shot is heard. Wash and repeat as necessary. That will scare the Jesus out of them...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it's funny westboro picketed kevin smiths movie "red state"at sundance.......

Last edited:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Any Recon/SEAL/Delta, etc recognizes the value of a good bullet and a valuable target.

They're a waste of one shot, one kill.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
Yes, a sniper at one of a fallen soldiers funerals will at least get the media a buzz! I'm all for it. You would think by this time all eye witnesses if any would totally deny what they saw and these bums would go down on pure "illegal reciprocated hate". Johnny's right, they are the mega troll of trolls for sure!

Maybe a sniper dressed as a troll, equipped with a 1/2" thick polycarbonate artificial hairy troll chest, with a troll badge and a troll silencer will do it. Then the sniper troll could come out of the tree's, stand over the body and verify to the remaining members that the current deceased member was in fact a closet "fag"!

How bout a tent set up directly across the intersection from this group with see thru sheets and lighted in a way that you would blatantly see two men banging the sh"t out of each other only 4 lanes away from these hate signs as they protest? A sort of gay woodstock right across the intersection.

On another note: such a damn shame that this family has some fairly hot late teenage girls that have to be filled with such fvcking hate. Hate fvcks for all!!!!

Last edited:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Hmmmm....this sounds very familiar...where have I heard this before??

Why love and accept when you can justify your hate so easily?
Much easier for him to control people that way and he seems to get off on that.

I for one can't understand the motivation. All the time, money and effort for what? To cause misery like this? I guess I don't see the point. And I'm sure everyone who isn't part of WBC would agree.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Much easier for him to control people that way and he seems to get off on that.

I for one can't understand the motivation. All the time, money and effort for what? To cause misery like this? I guess I don't see the point. And I'm sure everyone who isn't part of WBC would agree.
You get to manufacture your own reasons when your batsh!t :crazy:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
After watching the documentary I am very pleased. As far as I can tell this will be the last generation of these a$$ holes. Those broads are not getting laid any time soon.

P.S. You're gonna eat your babies!!

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Interesting development on the southern, gay hating, redneck preacher front

The Rev. Grant Storms, the Christian fundamentalist known for his bullhorn protests of the Southern Decadence festival in the French Quarter, was arrested on a charge of masturbating at a Metairie park Friday afternoon.

The first woman told deputies she was taking her children to the playground and parked next to the van at about noon. As she was walking around her own vehicle, she noticed the van windows were down and the occupant was "looking at the playground area that contained children playing, with his zipper down...,"
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/02/man_booked_with_masturbating_a.html

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Interesting developement on the WBC front

Click Here
There are no winners in this one. They still exist, the SC just gave them credibility, the father still has the pain of losing his son and we're all a little more schooled in the fact that constitutional rights aren't apple pie and baseball red white and blue. Sometimes it's ugly, sad and unfortunate.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There are no winners in this one. They still exist, the SC just gave them credibility, the father still has the pain of losing his son and we're all a little more schooled in the fact that constitutional rights aren't apple pie and baseball red white and blue. Sometimes it's ugly, sad and unfortunate.
idk about giving them credibility, but, as much as i hate to admit it, this was more of a free speech issue, and the SC did the right thing. Like any successfull troll, WBC is well informed, and make sure they are following the law at all times.

I think the only real possible avenue for success against the WBC (other than out trolling them), is if the government gets its act together and recognizes that homophobic speech is in fact hate speech.

Routier07

Monkey
Mar 14, 2009
When one of the crazies(WestBoro Baptists) bites the dust, will everyone be alowed to go to their funeral with signs saying... "HA HA!"

Just Sayin'...