Quantcast

Faith 1 or 2 Opinion

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
I posted this in the Downhill thread, but I thought I would post here as well, and get the opinions of my southern bros.

I'm debating on getting a Faith 1 or 2, not sure yet, heck not even sure if I will get the Faith at all. But I'm looking for some thought's from you guys on the Faiths? Can anyone help a brother out?

Cheers,
Brian

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Yo the new faith looks dope. haha. Na it looks like a really nice bike. I think Giant is trying to make a good all around full suspension bike and they have done it in my opinion. All three models are nice. The Faith 1 with a 66R is sweet. Def. go with that one. The floating suspension design is sweet.

B

bigkonarider

"My opinion" is it's butt ugly ! I don't care if it's the best design in the world .
Not a fan of GIANT bicycles !

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
bigkonarider said:
"My opinion" is it's butt ugly ! I don't care if it's the best design in the world .
Not a fan of GIANT bicycles !
thats stupid if it works ride it why dose it matter what it looks like?

B

bigkonarider

Well funtionability IS important & i have never built a bike to make it Look good !
I guess it was pictured next to the New FOES FLY at Interbike & it's quite a visual change.
I also hate the looks of: Hummer H'2's --Pontiac Aztec--Multi-colored Fast & Furious unfinished cracked up bondoed cars with a BIG dorky fins...!
hey man ....Just my opinion...
I wouldn't say anything negative to anyone's face.Just in my mind that's what i say to myself !
Sorry i don't have any info on the bike & can only take a wild guess that it will probably work very good .
The dude i ride with sometimes at the LBS sold off his ASX to get one of these Faith's.....I'm sure it's a demo deal though !