whatever else i feel like putting on hahaha

maybe relacing my front wheel it needs it
might lace up a freecoaster to try it out but probably not
v3 fall guy frame

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Grom, Ive got my FG updated too and shes sittin on 27 lbs, rides sick at that weight, super fun for street. Youll love it.

But.... Ive also got FG #2 in the works in seafoam green with a 409 in punish-mint. Profile kitted out too.... Need to lace up the hoops and Ill have couple of new FG photos.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
dude boxxer, can you sponsor me or hook me up with your first fall guy so i can get rid of my v1 beat to hell frame? hahahah

this thing is soooo much fun, i cant wait to put the rest of my stuff on the bike, and get the brake dialed, chain length dialed, wheel slammed, steerer tube trimmed, etc etc its gunna be amazing, and seeing as my bike is sitting at 27 flat, im hoping for high 25 or low 26 around there.

i went for a little ride tonight just got back, the new parts made a crazy difference in how that thing rides, i was almost looping out on manauals, so f*ck the critics, big bars give more leverage.

i pulled up a bit late on a trash can hop and tire raped myself sooooo bad too, and got vid....

a little vid is coming soon

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
yeah thats the plan im keeping intact with it

i rode the jaycee freakin huge park in greenville today, held up really good but i forgot my 17mm wrench and flatted and it took me the better part of 2 hours to source one from autozone...