Quantcast

Fall Monkeyfest 2009

Which weekend would you prefer for our fall monkeyfest?

• Columbus Day Weekend (October 9-11th) ONLY

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • October 16-18th ONLY

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Either weekend works for me as long as there's bacon!

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
It's time!!!! Vote for the weekend and post up if you're planning on attending. I'll book the lodge when we have enough folks interested. Again, if you say you're coming your in for the $$$ if something comes up and you can't make it. I am hoping to keep the cost to $65 or less.

Once we have picked a weekend, I will edit this post with the dates and we'll start a "confirmed" list!

:cheers:

EDIT -- We're confirmed for Columbus Day Weekend.

Friday Oct. 9th - Sunday Oct. 11th

Food: You're on your own for dinner Friday, we'll have homemade mac-n-cheese Saturday, pancakes & breakfast sandwiches are a given and I'll have snacks again too. Coffee, OJ, Hot cocoa, lemonade/tea mix are included...bring your own beer.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Already heading up there Oct 2-4th with some other riding buddies, and the next weekend is the Big Kahuna ride in the Gloucester area, so those two weekends are out for me. Anything other than those should be good for me.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I just voted for both, because I'm clearly an idiot (saw 9th - 11th and didn't strike me that the 10th is included in that range:rolleyes:)

The 16th-18th works for me.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I am definitely in for Columbus Day weekend, I'll have a fresh batch of bourbon porter too. If it's the 16th-18th I probably won't be able to do it.

I'm thinking of heading to Bromont on Sunday again this year if anyone else is interested in joining me.

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
Columbus Day. There is already a group that rented a house on Mountain road. If I go I will be camping. Is there an option for a house with more bedrooms?

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
17th is my honey-bunnie's brother's wedding... so sadly thats out for me. :(

I'm down for the 9-11 weekend. This time I'm bringing quality beer, a proper hydration system and maybe even a real bike. :)

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Well, I just signed up for a bike tour on the other side of Vermont for Columbus Day w/e, so I guess I won't be making fall monkeyfest, either. Even if it ends up being the 16-18, I'm not driving 6 hours each way two w/e in a row... Hopefully I'll see ya guys next year!!

Greggah

Motorboat
Oct 9, 2008
Gonic, NH
Well, I just signed up for a bike tour on the other side of Vermont for Columbus Day w/e, so I guess I won't be making fall monkeyfest, either. Even if it ends up being the 16-18, I'm not driving 6 hours each way two w/e in a row... Hopefully I'll see ya guys next year!!
Take the whole week of and stick around...:thumb:

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
If I mention that I'll be bringing a case of fresh Nugget Nectar that we brewed out of season for GABF, would that help my vote for the 16-18th? :(

skiierx

Chimp
Aug 23, 2007
Columbus Day. There is already a group that rented a house on Mountain road. If I go I will be camping. Is there an option for a house with more bedrooms?
As Kevin said a group of us (8 so far) have booked a place for Columbus day weekend...hope to see you all up there. This past weekend was absolutely amazing

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Just realized I'll be moving at the end of October, and need the last couple weeks (weekends mainly) to pack and get ready.

Looks like I'm out regardless. Have fun to those who go......KT + fall = slippery fun.