Quantcast

Fall Monkeyfest 2009

Which weekend would you prefer for our fall monkeyfest?

• Columbus Day Weekend (October 9-11th) ONLY

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • October 16-18th ONLY

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Either weekend works for me as long as there's bacon!

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Okay...so here's where we start to confirm people so I can book the lodge and give everyone a price. Who's officially in for Columbus Day weekend (October 9-11th)?

TreeSaw & Sq-Earl
Cromby1
BadDNA (+2)
QuoFan & Big T
Greggah
Yelo & Melo (+?)
MBC & IAB
Zombie

Last edited:

Greggah

Motorboat
Oct 9, 2008
Gonic, NH
Okay...so here's where we start to confirm people so I can book the lodge and give everyone a price. Who's officially in for Columbus Day weekend (October 9-11th)?

TreeSaw & Sq-Earl
Cromby1
BadDNA
QuoFan & Big T
Greggah
Maddog17
Mr. Bishop
Confirmed...:thumb:

looking like a pretty sorry group.....:sarcastic:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.

TreeSaw & Sq-Earl
Cromby1
BadDNA
QuoFan & Big T
Greggah
Maddog17
Mr. Bishop
Confirmed.

I will be going to Bromont on Sunday for some DH fun instead of riding trails, anyone interested in joining me?

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
i might be able to swing it. treesaw, what's the price looking like this year? if i can't commit to it, i'll happily show up and camp!

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Sorry I'm late for the vote but Columbus W-E suits us....

We are not yet confirming tough....

We are thinking on staying sunday night too, probably at the motel in lindonville.... Anyone interested in sharring the room, please say it asap!

@ threesaw: How many folks do you need to get at or under 65$/person?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Sorry I'm late for the vote but Columbus W-E suits us....

We are not yet confirming tough....

We are thinking on staying sunday night too, probably at the motel in lindonville.... Anyone interested in sharring the room, please say it asap!

@ threesaw: How many folks do you need to get at or under 65$/person?
20+ people = $50 per person

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Damn, might have to miss out on this one too. Between classes, papers and PhD applications (and other things I SHOULD be doing), not sure I can swing it. :(

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
I'm trying to drum up some interest in other folks I ride with down here in an attempt to boost the attendance. Are we confirmed for the lodge or are we looking at other options?
I have the lodge on hold right now and I am looking at the other option you PMed me about as a back-up (in case we don't get enough). I have invited some other guys that I ride with as well...we might be okay.

Edit: The other place is rented already...I have a couple of other back-up options to contact as well.

Last edited:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Good, I just got confirmation that I am definitely going to be +1, still waiting to hear back from the other rider.

Thanks again TreeSaw for pulling this all together.

Greggah

Motorboat
Oct 9, 2008
Gonic, NH
I think we may need studded tires for this MF........at least according to Accuweather.com.:wtf:

I'm really hoping this changes

Friday, Oct 9
High: 46 °F RealFeel®: 42 °F
Low clouds with periods of rain in the afternoon

Friday Night, Oct 9
Low: 27 °F RealFeel®: 27 °F
Cold with occasional rain

Saturday, Oct 10
High: 46 °F RealFeel®: 49 °F
Rain and freezing rain

Saturday Night, Oct 10
Low: 26 °F RealFeel®: 16 °F
Cold with periods of snow; rain mixed in early

Sunday, Oct 11
High: 45 °F RealFeel®: 37 °F
Overcast with periods of snow and rain in the afternoon

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Well it looks like MBC and I will not be going to Florida that week. If there is room in the loft for two more, we're IN for Monkeyfest. Kiss your beer supplies good bye.

I'll volunteer to lead the "Casual, coming off knee surgery and have not ridden in a year, going to be slow as a sack of turds, ultra mega super slow snail ride."

Greggah

Motorboat
Oct 9, 2008
Gonic, NH
Well it looks like MBC and I will not be going to Florida that week. If there is room in the loft for two more, we're IN for Monkeyfest. Kiss your beer supplies good bye.

I'll volunteer to lead the "Casual, coming off knee surgery and have not ridden in a year, going to be slow as a sack of turds, ultra mega super slow snail ride."
:thumb:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.

I'm sure there's room. See you up there.