Quantcast

Fall Monkeyfest - KT/Millstone?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
There has been some rumblings about getting something together and we're game if we can find a time (and place available) that works for a bunch. I can start putting something together for October if there is enough interest...

Anyone?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

interested. might take a trip to platty the 7-8, but with my wrist in bad shape that may not happen. also, KT with the monkey crew is a legit good time.

Bunnista

Chimp
Jul 27, 2015
I have critter sitter for Colombus day weekend, possibly could trade for another weekend.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Grrr.....not finding many options for the 10 of us! Eeekkk. There is a condo available that sleeps 8 (and looks to have enough floor space for a cot/air mattress.
A little rustic, and probably chilly, but did you look at Knight and Jennifer's cabin on Kitchel?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Grrr.....not finding many options for the 10 of us! Eeekkk. There is a condo available that sleeps 8 (and looks to have enough floor space for a cot/air mattress.
Everything has probably been rented by hordes of Quebs...

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
We're in for Columbus Day weekend, Friday night thru Monday. We can probably find alternate accommodations if getting a place big enough for all of us proves too difficult, but of course we'd rather stay with y'all!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I have a condo booked for us!
It has beds for 8-9 (bunk beds and 2 beds for couples) and room for cots/air mattress if we have a couple of extras. I am guessing the cost will be about $125/person for Friday & Saturday. It is available if we would like to keep it until Monday and the cost would be about $150/person if all stay/pay. This includes taxes, cleaning fees, food and lodging for 9 at this point. The cost will go down a little if we get an additional 1-2 people. I'll message everyone details (address, etc.) soon!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
It has beds for 8-9 (bunk beds and 2 beds for couples) and room for cots/air mattress if we have a couple of extras. I am guessing the cost will be about $125/person for Friday & Saturday. It is available if we would like to keep it until Monday and the cost would be about $150/person if all stay/pay. This includes taxes, cleaning fees, food and lodging for 9 at this point. The cost will go down a little if we get an additional 1-2 people. I'll message everyone details (address, etc.) soon!

Are people only planning staying Friday & Saturday night? I thought it would be arrive Friday night and leave Monday afternoon?

D.2

Monkey
Jun 17, 2010
Medway, MA
I was neglectful and did not even realize this was happening. Of course I want to be there!!! Is there still room for me? I'll likely come up late Friday and stay until Monday afternoon.

D.2

Monkey
Jun 17, 2010
Medway, MA
Is there a place to set up my tent or sleep on the deck? And do we have room for others still? Had I known earlier, I would have lobbied the locals to come with me!

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
TreeSaw, you're the best. Can I call dibs on one of the bigger beds for me and Brenda?