Quantcast

Fall monkeyfest - Oct 8-11

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I'm out ... couldn't find a dog sitter, too much work to do over the weekend, blah, blah, blah. I swear I'll make the next one.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
You'll like it! Lots of fun! We may ride Friday too, so I'll let you know. I can send you a foo loop too if you want.
Cool, yeah, that'd be great. Definitely let me know if you'll be there Friday, and maybe we can hook up. I anticipate we'd arrive around 1-2pm. Do you have my cell #? I'll pm it to you if not.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Bummer you guys won't be able to make it.

Is it too early to start weather watching? Early forecast says sunny and chilly. I approve.

I've been checking the projected weather report the past few days for this coming weekend and so far it has stayed the same.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Bad news... no firkin. :( With NYC and Baltimore Beer Weeks going on, we don't have any in-house to fill. Sorry. I'll see if I can get my hands on some of our small-batch, available-only-at-the-brewery stuff to bring. I filled a couple growlers of fresh-hop IPA off the conditioning tank tonight and I may be able to get some of my dubbel.

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
Just got back from KT. The mountain was still closed so I did a 23 mile loop on Darling Hill. Pretty fun day but some notes:

A bit muddy.
Sidewinder is all torn up. Why do people with no skills insist on skidding down?
Kitchel is developing braking bumps but still fast.
Bailey and Burke is now called Northeast Kingdom Country Store and is still closed. I'm thinking they won't have food.

I have a wedding to go to and family visiting so I can't join you this weekend.

Have fun!

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Bad news... no firkin. :( With NYC and Baltimore Beer Weeks going on, we don't have any in-house to fill. Sorry. I'll see if I can get my hands on some of our small-batch, available-only-at-the-brewery stuff to bring. I filled a couple growlers of fresh-hop IPA off the conditioning tank tonight and I may be able to get some of my dubbel.
BikeGeek without firkin > firkin without BikeGeek

Holy smokes, Saturday's high will be 48.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
No worries, I am sure there will be no shortage of beer.
Any chance there's any Dead Reckoning Porter left around or perhaps some Java Head? We can't get a good selection of Troegs locally :( We can get sampler packs sometimes, Hopback and Trogenator but that's usually it!

Are you implying something? I promise no roasted Canadians this time (Rene and Mel).

What can I say I had a fever and was shivering.
LOL! I remember...for once I was actually warm :rofl:

No worries, I am sure there will be no shortage of beer.
Any chance there's any Dead Reckoning Porter left around or perhaps some Java Head? We can't get a good selection of Troegs locally :( We can get sampler packs sometimes, Hopback and Trogenator but that's usually it!

LOL! I remember...for once I was actually warm :rofl:
I already hit him up for Java Head! LOL

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
I NEED to know when people are arriving/leaving so I can plan food accordingly. Here's what I've got...please correct me if I'm wrong:

TreeSaw & Sq-Earl - Friday PM - Monday AM
IAB & MBC - Friday PM - Sunday PM
QuoFan & BigT - Friday PM - Monday AM
Yelo & Melo - Friday PM - Monday AM
irishblue76 & Mark - Friday PM - Monday AM
mudgirl - Friday PM - Monday AM
Christine - Friday PM - Monday AM
Woody & Heather -Friday PM - ?
BadDNA - Friday PM - Monday AM
Cromby1 - Friday PM (late) - Sunday PM
ICEBALL585 - Friday PM (late) - Sunday PM
BikeGeek - Friday PM - Sunday PM
Greggah - Friday PM - Sunday PM
johnbryanpeters - Friday PM - Sunday PM
Sandwich - Friday PM - ?

Please let me know ASAP so I can purchase enough grub!

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
looking at friday PM, again. Might be earlier if some magic happens, but I am maybe? carpooling with woody, so boffus will be there evening time...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MBC and I are planning an early afternoon arrival Friday so we can ride for a couple of hours. If anyone wants to join us, we'll probably get there around 1:00 or so. We'll head home late Sunday morning...after riding and eating breakfast.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
I'm counting down the days already!!!!

Anyone else wanna ride Pine Hill Park between 1-2pm on Friday? So far, I have Me, Sq-Earl, Brenda + friend and maybe a couple others. We'll of course need to follow our ride with a stop at Long Trail for late lunch/early dinner & beer :D