Quantcast

Fall monkeyfest - Oct 8-11

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Thanks to everyone for showing me an awesome time this weekend in Vermont for my first Monkeyfest. I hope to see everyone again at the next one!

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
where my fotos at dogggggggggg
It will prob be a few days until I get my photos up. I have plans tonight so I'm not going to be able to work on them tonight... and I have almost 1000 pics in my camera from this weekend! Something about that beautiful VT scenery that makes me want to keep taking pics. I have a lot of sorting to do.

BTW - THANKS EVERYONE FOR A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!! What a blast!:thumb:

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Many, many , many thanks to all the monkeys present this weekend, you all contributed to a great time and help me forget that my new future ex-job sucks big time!!!

Thanks a lot and see you all next time!!!

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Thank you René and Mélanie for letting us try out the tandem. I had a lot of fun finding out how much I didn't know about riding one. I can't believe how different it is, you guys get bonus points for all the trails I've seen you ride that bike on.

Trailbait

Chimp
Oct 12, 2010
Ithaca, NY
Yay - finally up and running on this thing :)! Thanks everyone for an incredible first ever Monkeyfest! Cannot wait to come again, and hopefully next time, go on a few more bridges? Eegads...
Oh, and in reference to my username, because I'm usually last in line...figured I was good bait for the bears and mountain lions...cause you only have to be faster than the last rider, right?